New MLB hat sigs!

Lumbergh

Damn, these are sick. Any way I could get an Orioles home sig?

I'd like to second this, but maybe get one of vintage cartoon bird hats. If you have time to make all three (black, orange panel, white panel) I'd pick one to use. But if you only have time for one I'd thats fine too. Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York Mets (Blue Hat) Pleaassee??

mets-1.png

You didn't answer my request for the blue Mets hat on the first page. Why is that? Anyway you put up for someone else so thanks for the sig.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

The Braves would be "EST. 1966". Change it and that'll be fine. :D

You can easily change it. Copy the 6, and move it over the 7. I did it in paint, YOU CAN TOO :grin:

I fought you on this with the last sig, i'm fighting you on this now.

The New York American League franchise was established 1903. Make a note of it.

Yes.

You have to be consistent - if you're saying that the Yankees weren't "established" until 1913, why do you have the Cubs listed as 1876 and the Cardinals as 1896? They didn't adopt their current names until 1902 and 1899, respectively.

And the Pirates weren't the Pirates until 1891, not the 1887 you have listed.

Whatever the criteria for assigning dates, it really should be consistent.

Great sigs, by the way. Beautiful template.

Actually they were the same club, just a different name. His method is to put the year they were in the leauge. For example the Pirates actually existed a decade or two before 1887, but were only barnstormers until 1887 when they finally were one of the first teams to join the leauge.

oBIgzrL.png

M&D -

How about a little Love for us Royals Fans - If you have time.

The classic blue with the white KC.

You Da Man!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Actually they were the same club, just a different name. His method is to put the year they were in the leauge. For example the Pirates actually existed a decade or two before 1887, but were only barnstormers until 1887 when they finally were one of the first teams to join the leauge.

No, that can't be it, since the Yankees were the New York entry into the American League in 1903, as noted above, yet he uses "1913" as the date (the first year they were called the Yankees).

Archived