MLB.com new look...

D123

This prompted me to notice perhaps the worst caps ever. They only make higher profile teams (too bad cuz I really wanted a Twins one :rolleyes: )

http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2667310

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It's a very "busy" site - lots of 'flash movies' etc etc.

Noted only slight differences - but they are there.

Anybody see the Argile-faded Hats on the right side being advertised/sold??? FUGLY - damd FUGLY.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Remember the days of the old 'SLE'? You can click the link from Chris' old site version.

Oh man, I truly missed it... I love all its downloads... www.thesle.com was its domain.

I hate the MLB design. I hate even more that they force all 30 teams to use the same template. Remember when team sites had their own identity. That was cool.

I agree 101% with you. I remember the old redsox.com and sfgiants.com; those domains featured distinctive design in its websites.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

• LMU locked this topic

Archived