Colorado Avalanche Concept

elliott

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything in about a week, so here is my latest concept.

I really wanted to use the great 'C' logo that St.Patty designed, but I haven't gotten permission yet.(I'm not sure if my PM is working right because I sent him a message, but it never registered in my outbox!) But thats okay because I think it looks pretty good with the current logo.

I tried to keep the current jagged stripes but also incorperate the modern curved stripe, which ended up looking better on the home design

C+C please! I hope you like them...

PS: My alternate design will be a blue version of their current template.

avalanche-concept.gif

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything in about a week, so here is my latest concept.

I really wanted to use the great 'C' logo that St.Patty designed, but I haven't gotten permission yet.(I'm not sure if my PM is working right because I sent him a message, but it never registered in my outbox!) But thats okay because I think it looks pretty good with the current logo.

I tried to keep the current jagged stripes but also incorperate the modern curved stripe, which ended up looking better on the home design

avalanche-concept.gif

You need to check a certain box for it to register.

Most likely it's working.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

avalanche-concept.gif

You need to check a certain box for it to register.

Most likely it's working.

???

my wife is a diehard picky Avs fan and she loves the :censored: out of ur jerseys! she cant wait till u do the blue one.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i like em but 1 thing bugs me, the thin stripe on the outside just comes to a stop. It looks weird

Are you talking about the silver line or the white/black line?

Anyways, I made this blue alternate with the same template. Sorry its a little rough, but I'm on spring break and not near my normal computer so I did this in Photoshop instead of Illustrator.

Right now on my computer back home I am working on the blue jersey of the current Avs template, so that should be done next week.

avalancheblue.gif

great concept horrible team

2001 was a long time ago, let it go man.

Dan

As a Devils fan...

Never.

It was Bourque's destiny. He would have won it with any team :)

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I started this argument and I'll end it

Devils Rule

So it looks like the entire Devils fanbase is now in this thread...

As for the Alt, not sure if I like the striping at the waist. I think that you should have just stayed verticle with this one.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Shut up

this is the only time I have to argue that the

Devils Rule

besides study hall

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

Shut up

this is the only time I have to argue that the

Devils Rule

besides study hall

great way to ruin a great thread...hell i'm a wings fan and I even love these.

except the silver striping on the sleeve I don't like, maybe get rid of them and it would look better

Archived