Oilers Concept and Updated Blues Concept.

josh_cat_eyes

A while back I did a St. Louis Blues concept. I posted a final update but nobody ever said anything so now I have done a few minor edits and in the mean time I have done a Oilers concept based on the 3rd jersey alt logo and there 25th year logo. Hope you will like them! C&C Please.

BluesHomeJersey.png

BluesAwayJersery.png

OilersTemplate.png

OilersTemplate2.png

Oh and I have been busy lately but when I get more time I will finish my Wild and Isles concepts which I have the "dark" jerseys for right now.

LOOK DOWN FOR UPDATES

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Aside from the show being near and dear to my heart, I don't like seeing the Jeopardy! font for the Blues concept. For one, it doesn't mesh with the logo or nickname. For another, it really doesn't go well at all with the numbers.

Everything else, I can more or less live with.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Aside from the show being near and dear to my heart, I don't like seeing the Jeopardy! font for the Blues concept. For one, it doesn't mesh with the logo or nickname. For another, it really doesn't go well at all with the numbers.

But I didn't use Jeopardy Font. I forget what I used but not that. Thanks for all the complements from eveyone though.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

D...what is it with you and the Jeopardy! font, folk?! :D First the Detroit Lions concept, and now this...

Back to this concept here...the Blues one I like. Shows potential. Might wanna clean up the 13 on the back a lil bit, though...but if the Blues insist on using two hues of blue (y'all liked that lil' rhyme tyme, didn't y'all??), this would be a good way to go about doing that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

D...what is it with you and the Jeopardy! font, folk?! :D First the Detroit Lions concept, and now this...

Lifelong fan, and now that I made my star turn on the show, I feel that much more of a personal connection. I know it when I see it...

As far as this concept goes, I've yet to see a font on a uniform that looks good where the "N" is a full-height capital in the shape of a lowercase "n". The Blue Jackets do it, and I :censored: hate it. It looks wretched.

"n" will NEVER equal "N" in an all-caps font. If looks mega-cheezy, and it is still my biggest gripe with an otherwise very good concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Lifelong fan, and now that I made my star turn on the show, I feel that much more of a personal connection. I know it when I see it...

As far as this concept goes, I've yet to see a font on a uniform that looks good where the "N" is a full-height capital in the shape of a lowercase "n". The Blue Jackets do it, and I :censored: hate it. It looks wretched.

"n" will NEVER equal "N" in an all-caps font. If looks mega-cheezy, and it is still my biggest gripe with an otherwise very good concept.

I liked the n in the Barkley-era Suns jerseys. Other than that, ya - I agree. And the concept needs stripes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I liked the n in the Barkley-era Suns jerseys. Other than that, ya - I agree. And the concept needs stripes.

The Suns get an exemption here.

In general, I was referring to player name fonts. The Suns' wordmark was taken from their logo, and logos/wordmarks can take more liberties than with uniform elements that are placed there specifically for player identification.

But also, the hidden genius of the Suns' old wordmark was that it looked the same upside-down and right side-up. That could only be achieved with a 4-letter word like "SUNS" made up of letters that lent themselves to such a design, achieved by pairing the "U" with the lowercase "n".

2007nleastchamps.png

There both great! The names are a bet to small though

You have to remember that Gallant is a short name compared to some. If it was something like Afinogenov, Bryzgalov, or Khabibulin...you need the room! Oh and about that "n" thing. I seriously didn't even notice that. I can put a new font in if you want but i just used the Oilers 3rd jersey font and thats how it was.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

There's an 'n' in Blue Jackets?

Archived