Letter From WB...Is this fake?

Showtime029

This letter was received by somebody who is claiming it is an authentic response from Warner Bros. There are many areas of the letter that are questionable to me along with the WB Logo. You guys are the best around with photoshop, corel, and/or Paint. Real or fake?

WBSupermanLetter.jpg

Considering the next Batman movie is called simply THE DARK KNIGHT and not BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT (this was empasized by Nolan and confirmed to be the only Batman movie without "Batman" in the title), I'd say the safe bet is that it's fake. I know that's got nothing to do with photoshop fakery but take the nerd talk for what it's worth. Just seems like a mistake they wouldn't make at a professional movie studio but I could be wrong.

More nerd talk: The next Superman movie wouldn't even make sense to be called SUPERMAN 2 because it's actually the 4th movie in the continuity (since Singer basically threw out 3 and 4), so just something to think about.

Considering the next Batman movie is called simply THE DARK KNIGHT and not BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT (this was empasized by Nolan and confirmed to be the only Batman movie without "Batman" in the title), I'd say the safe bet is that it's fake. I know that's got nothing to do with photoshop fakery but take the nerd talk for what it's worth. Just seems like a mistake they wouldn't make at a professional movie studio but I could be wrong.

More nerd talk: The next Superman movie wouldn't even make sense to be called SUPERMAN 2 because it's actually the 4th movie in the continuity (since Singer basically threw out 3 and 4), so just something to think about.

In regards to "The Dark Knight" and "Superman 2", you're exactly right, this seems a little off considering the source of the letter. Also the movie would be titled "Watchmen" not "The Watchmen".

The guy is a "Senior Vice President" and this is supposedly a business letter.

He wouldn't say your analysis was "really smart and relevant" or that we "hear your concerns" or that you will be "really excited" Those phrases sound like a second grader wrote this,

At best... some intern at WB probably wrote back for whatever reason, maybe as part of his training or something. But a senior vice president would never respond personally to a fan complaint letter.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Didn't IGN.com say there wasn't going to be a Superman sequel but rather Superman's involvement in the Justice League movie to be Warner's akin to the X-Men series?

Didn't IGN.com say there wasn't going to be a Superman sequel but rather Superman's involvement in the Justice League movie to be Warner's akin to the X-Men series?

I hope against all hope that doesn't happen. Leave Superman in his world, Batman in his world, and Aquaman..... well who really cares?

I would only see Aquaman if Vinny Chase stars.

Ditto on that. Amazingly, they managed to make an Aquaman movie look exciting. DC Comics should have struck while the iron was hot!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

He's out. Tried to strongarm WB for ten mil and they decided to go with Jake Gyllenhall.

Ari needs to control his clients a little better.

He's out. Tried to strongarm WB for ten mil and they decided to go with Jake Gyllenhall.

Ari needs to control his clients a little better.

It was 20 million, they'd only go as high as 12.5.

I'm 90% positive that it isn't the real deal, but it's close. Two things, the paper they use has a deep watermark or background or what have you, and while it wouldn't be completely noticable in a scanned copy, you would still see something, because it's HUGE. Second, I'm pretty sure that there is something off on the logo and wordmark on the top, just can't put my finger on it...FWIW, I'm a manager at a movie theater and at least once a month, the studios send their own checkers in to make sure we have up all the posters, banners, right trailers etc. and they all have their official letters to us to let them in free. One lady had a fake one one night, good times!

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

looks kinda sketchy to me...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

looks kinda sketchy to me...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

"BROKEBACK F****** AQUAMAN!!!"

Ha ha, that'd be like casting Heath Ledger as The Joker for the next Batman movie!

Oh wait...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Also he didn't strong-arm him for more money it was just to have alan break the contract so Vinny didn't have to star in another :censored:ty michael bay movie... written by kevin smith... thats one horrible superhero movie right there...

spacer.png

Archived