Calgary Flames Concept

elliott

Looks pretty sharp for the most part, elliott. I'd have no problem seeing this on the ice if it wasn't for that yoke on the home and away. It looks totally wrong man, but it can be fixed. I'd say either round off the yoke or make it come together at a point ala the Florida Panthers.

-E.A.R.

Traditionally, the Flames are more associated with red and gold. The black was an accent color that got out of hand (witness the black firebreathing dragonhorse). Black/red/gold were the colors of division rival Vancouver; even though the Canucks went a different route (and probably will again), the Flames look fine with red and gold, and a minimum of black. Black sleeves on a white sweater look garish.

Also - what's with the squared off yokes?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Yeah, the shoulder yoke really isn't doing it for me. I'm sure if you rounded the edges it would look lightyears better. Also, throw some yellow on those numbers, both home and way. Finally, drop the horse, please god drop the hose.

Archived