Utah D-League Team Name?

Pharos04

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth did they use the new (now old) ball for their logo?

if i'm not mistaken, the d-league still uses the 'new' ball in play.

Hahaha, what a way to prepare you for the big leagues, by using irrelevant equipment. Wait, that sounds a lot like college baseball. :D Hahaha.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Man, some of you people need to get a life. This Forum has taken a dive with some of these members. Too many threads are hi-jacked in to personal attacks and holier-than-though bitching or ragging. Weather it's the initial A-hole comment that was made, or the a-hole comment that was made in response. Go talk smack on a WWE forum or mySpace. Call Jim Rome!! ANYTHING! Critique the logos, not every persons little move.

Anyways........................... back to logo talk.

I like the logo. Not bad at all. The "FLASH" word mark should look nice on the uniform. "UTAH" will look nice on the roads as well.

The D-League has some solid logos.

Man, some of you people need to get a life. This Forum has taken a dive with some of these members. Too many threads are hi-jacked in to personal attacks and holier-than-though bitching or ragging. Weather it's the initial A-hole comment that was made, or the a-hole comment that was made in response. Go talk smack on a WWE forum or mySpace. Call Jim Rome!! ANYTHING! Critique the logos, not every persons little move.

Pot, meet kettle

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

If the league didnt use a standard font on their uni's it would be okay.

this is the second time i am going to use this phrase in this thread, but if i am not mistaken, only that universal font is used on the road jerseys, the homes have wordmarks unique to the team. i like it that way, it kind of gives the home team a stylistic advantage.

this is the second time i am going to use this phrase in this thread, but if i am not mistaken, only that universal font is used on the road jerseys, the homes have wordmarks unique to the team. i like it that way, it kind of gives the home team a stylistic advantage.

WTF :huh:

WTF :huh:

just saying that all D-league teams' road uniforms use the same font on the front, while all the D-league teams' home uniforms feature a unique wordmark on the front. the last sentence was just saying that the home team(the one with the unique wordmark on their chest) is given an advantage over the other team in the way they look, along with their home court advantage. i don't think i can explain it better than that. by the way, the last part was a bit of a joke.

Archived