Galaxy watch

Krona

Ive been checking out the Gals website, snooping for hints and theyve taken away almost all traces of green and added a dark blue bar to the top. i'm thinking they may keep the yellow and just swap the green with blue. stay tuned

I'm not so sure. Look at the other team's bars:

Chicago: Grey

Chivas USA: Light Grey

Colorado: independent website, no bar

Columbus: Black

DC United: Dark Red

FC Dallas: Grey (Same grey as Chicago)

Houston: Light Powder Blue (looks like the new Colorado Blue)

Kansas City: Steel Blue

New England: independent website, no bar

New York: Light Grey (Same grey as Chivas USA)

Salt Lake: Black

Toronto: Grey (Same grey as Chicago)

Kansas City's blue is very close to the blue in the logo but not the same; DC United's red is not the same as the red in the bar. The only team that actually uses a team color for the bar is Columbus. I think they just used a bar that compliments the wesbite not necessarily a color that will be added to the scheme.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Wait, did anyone else see the picture on today's news? They had on their new jerseys. I'm guessing away because they're white, and they're new 'cause they lack the two vertical stripes and have the Herbalife logo on them. They look nice. I just hope it's not just their practice jerseys, then I'd look stupid.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

Wait, did anyone else see the picture on today's news? They had on their new jerseys. I'm guessing away because they're white, and they're new 'cause they lack the two vertical stripes and have the Herbalife logo on them. They look nice. I just hope it's not just their practice jerseys, then I'd look stupid.

This post is useless without pictures.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

This post is useless without pictures.

I was talking about the news on their website, which I was hoping that most people would go to anyway. But here it is:

6Y3ZIS6m.jpg

I kinda like it. It's a lot better than the home jerseys they were showing, though the cynic inside me wants to say those were there to show the new logo, and the real season jerseys will be revealed soon.

Yup, it's just their new warmup gear. Columbus sells a similar warm up shirt, but the players wear the same style Colorado wears. Can't figure that one out. But since games start Saturday, we'll see the new uni's then I guess. Just surprised they wouldn't roll them out earlier. I hope they don't try to look like Inter as had been rumored before.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Kansas City's blue is very close to the blue in the logo but not the same; DC United's red is not the same as the red in the bar. The only team that actually uses a team color for the bar is Columbus. I think they just used a bar that compliments the wesbite not necessarily a color that will be added to the scheme.

It looks like LAG has a third jersey with the blue swapped for the green. Maybe the blues don't match, but still. It seems like all the other bar colors are team colors (found in the uniform or the badge) or close enough.

It looks like LAG has a third jersey with the blue swapped for the green. Maybe the blues don't match, but still. It seems like all the other bar colors are team colors (found in the uniform or the badge) or close enough.

I vaguely remember them wearing the yellow/blue kits v. Chivas because of the similarity to Club America..

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I vaguely remember them wearing the yellow/blue kits v. Chivas because of the similarity to Club America..

Heh, that's clever use of a third jersey. I like those colors, I hope the new jerseys aren't too different. I mean galaxies are dark, but they do have a lot of stars and most stars are pretty bright. But I'm gonna root for Chivas 'cause it really is in my blood.

Are we really looking for them to change at midseason!?! Why not start selling Beckham before he comes and build a campaign around that all season long?

I don't know why they won't start selling Beckham yet...

*Please note - At this time we are unable to customize any LA Galaxy jerseys with the player name "Beckham". Any orders that are placed containing the name "Beckham" will be canceled and you will be notified by email. - Thank you

Archived