Classic jerseys

Hoopskid

Well I decided to make some jerseys for my site. Now Nyy was helping me, still is, just we're taking a break. So i decided to try some. Only my first completed set. I did a few before, but gave up, so stuck with it, fairly pleased. There are the official home and away, and I just put some stuff together for the fantasy. I appreciate C and C, thanks and hopefully you enjoy!

Home

raptors95home.png

Away

raptors95away.png

Fantasy Alt :D

raptors95fantasy.png

Edit: alt is a lil bigger, not sure why, probably said like 50 % instead of 30 % sorry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yah, they don't use that logo anymore.

BTW Vancouver Grizzlies up next!

And here are the Van Grizz. These took long cuz of the collars, enjoy!

Away

vancouvergrizzlies95away.png

Home

vancouvergrizzlies95home.png

I'll make the alt. If anyone has the word mark in vector or a good pic, thx!

Also, numbers are available for all these jerseys, but they will be posted only when I finish everything, on my site.

haha, yah that'd be cool. Personally I loved both sets of classic jerseys. 1996 kings alt is next!

By the 96 alt, please say you mean the half purple/half black one.

By the way, I never knew that the pinstripes on Toronto's old set was lightning-y. I've also decided that i do in fact enjoy the old Grizz uniforms. Wait, scratch that, I like the white uniform, but the jade's just not doing it for me.

By the 96 alt, please say you mean the half purple/half black one.

Gimme 5 minutes!

I dunno what is on the raps, i just trace what the picture has lol

Well if anyone has any requests, all I really need is Hi-res artwork, wordmarks, i Have all the logos. Kinda feeling the classic blue lakers next.

Voila!

sackings96alt.png

Looks a lil strange to me. I remember pantone posted the style sheet a while back, i used a bad pic. If you can tell em if anything's wrong, that'd be great, thx!

LMAO, haha. You know what I tried doing. Instead of starting easy going hard, I spent 2 hours doing insanely hard jerseys and making their numbers. That way it only get easier :) Thanks tho haha

Then again, not all ugly jerseys are hard....

oldmpls.png

Archived