Classic jerseys

Hoopskid

Can't see your pic. But according to the pics above and to NBA live 2006 nope. Just like that, only thing, wordmark could use work

check again, pic should work now.

also I would like to throw these out there, if you don't have the artwork then forget it cuz I have no way of getting it.

Jazz1.pngJazz2.png

Jazz3.pngjazz4.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Well guys, ALL nba jerseys will eventually be on my site. For now, i'll only post requests.

And here are the Suns:

HOME

suns92home.png

Away

suns92away.png

And the real alternate

suns96alt.png

Ah,the 90's.

They may be a product of 90's uniform design, but these ruled.

I love these. I started watching basketball in the 90's and needless to say I'm a sucker for these, even if most here hate them.

Make the Orlando jerseys (pinstripes). The home white, black road, and alt blue jerseys.

lich0037

I am doing a NBA jersey database. Nyy had some jerseys posted a while back. He is doing ALL the current jerseys, which he is about 30% done. I am doing ALL the classics. My site is http://www.basketballex.com but the jerseys are not up yet. When all is said and done, the site will have each jerseys with the numbers underneath. Hopefully it will serve as a good references and as an inspiration to concepts.

Um.. that bulls jersey can easily be done. It uses a very similar style to the current jerseys, just a different wordmark. Nyy has the bulls jerseys done, so all it would need is a wordmark change, also I have the JORDAN and 23 for it aswell.

By the 96 alt, please say you mean the half purple/half black one.

Gimme 5 minutes!

I dunno what is on the raps, i just trace what the picture has lol

Well if anyone has any requests, all I really need is Hi-res artwork, wordmarks, i Have all the logos. Kinda feeling the classic blue lakers next.

Voila!

sackings96alt.png

Looks a lil strange to me. I remember pantone posted the style sheet a while back, i used a bad pic. If you can tell em if anything's wrong, that'd be great, thx!

if there was a 96 kings alt like this, i HAVE to see it.

Archived