Dallas mavs logo

Thad

Dallas_Mavericks.gif

ever noticed the M over the eye?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

No, I didn't. Very cool though. Good observation. I have always been a fan of logos through throw some kind of fun into or things you need to look to find.

Ever noticed the arrow in the FedEx logo? globalhome_fedex_corp_logo.gif

Anyways, that 'M' is in the forefront of the secondary logo.

I saw, I came, I left.

This is a reach, but I was looking at my Red Sox hat once (Twins Enterprise Franchise hats are the best ever) and noticed that how there are two points on the humps of the B, that it makes two more Bs inside the B. This would be super cool if they were the Boston Blue Bombers or something, but it just seemed cool when I noticed it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

well maybe I'm in the minority here but M or no M I think the Mav's logo is horrendous. A cool name like Mavericks and the best they can come up with is a poorly drawn horsehead and a basketball.

I'm tempted to agree, and even before they announced P-Diddy was designing there new jerseys, I had a feeling this look wouldn't stick around. I imagine the logos still will be around, but max 10 more years probably. The thing is, it's such a vast improvement over what they had, I feel forced to like it.

there's a 'g' in green bay's logo.....holy crap, there's one in the university of georgia's too!

Huh?  I always thought that was a stylized "6."  I always wondered what the "6" was for.  Now that I look at it, I guess it is a "G."  Is the "G" there because both the Packers and Bulldogs are "Good?"

Archived