Custom Sabres Jerseys

benpc21

On a side note, anyone wanna enter my Tim Connolly concussion pool? Free to enter, I'm thinking cash prize out of my pocket to the winner, just pick the game it wil happen and you win. Simple as that.

WTF is your problem with the Sabres. Just cause your team got beat by us in the playoffs last year, and a player of yours got hit clean and bitched about it and went after Campbell, and that your team is the worst in hockey. I was starting to get into the Flyers b/c of Biron and possibly Kane but stupid ass fans like you are reminding me that I hate Philly fans. (Nothing against some respected Philly fans on the board) But Seriously, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!

saBS.png

On a side note, anyone wanna enter my Tim Connolly concussion pool? Free to enter, I'm thinking cash prize out of my pocket to the winner, just pick the game it wil happen and you win. Simple as that.

Wow, what a classy guy you are. <_<

On the other hand, I can't blame you for being depressed and bitter if you live in Philadelphia.

On the other hand, I can't blame you for being depressed and bitter if you live in Philadelphia.

Just remember that this is the same guy who got suspended from here for a month for telling everyone to :censored: off when the Eagles won the NFC championship.

Of course, had he not done that, I wouldn't have ended up in a CCSLC fantasy league, as I took over his arena league team, and now I'm hooked on the place. So maybe I should thank him on both parts. :D

philly.png

:) ahhh gotta love stirring the pots a little. What, you can hate my teams and crack jokes and rip on my city, but I cant make jokes about your team?

I think making a joke about a serious injury is a lot worse than a little ripping on your team after you posted that comment about Connolly.

saBS.png

:) ahhh gotta love stirring the pots a little. What, you can hate my teams and crack jokes and rip on my city, but I cant make jokes about your team?

I think making a joke about a serious injury is a lot worse than a little ripping on your team after you posted that comment about Connolly.

Yea again, I must have missed the part where noone ever made a joke about the Lindros hits.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Yea again, I must have missed the part where noone ever made a joke about the Lindros hits.

I never made a joke about Lindros. Sure some fans of all teams may have but you don't have to act like them. Which make you look like an ignorant ass.

saBS.png

Hey, it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I'd post this here, I've decided to be greedy and I'm looking to get my hands on a red replica sabers 3rd jersey from the last few seasons. I've scoured the net and come up pretty empty handed (a few places I've found them online, they are sold out) and most places seem to have gotten rid of their stock. Any one know a place I can get my hands on a large or 48, like a smaller sports store, not the big national chains? (Ive seen one on ebay, but I;m not about to drop $90 on, part of this is if the price is right)

SEAsig.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived