Arizona Cardinals Concept

JamieRose

I have no idea on this one. I was seriously just messing around today and this little doozy popped up. Don't love it, don't hate it. i just don't know....

arizonacardinalsvz4.png

Not a fan of the influx of yellow. I don't know, I just don't associate the Cards with anythingbut red, black, and white, in terms of their look. I like their current look right now, though a black alt would be cool (sans the yellow)

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Guest darkpiranha

I love the yellow. It's not so much that it dominates in any way.

And it's cardinal. The yellow is a prominent color in cardinals. I think it's silly NOT to have yellow in it. And if nothing else, it differentiates it from the Falcons.

Very sharp unis. Good job.

And it's cardinal. The yellow is a prominent color in cardinals. I think it's silly NOT to have yellow in it.

Yellow is prominent in cardinals? What cardinals are you looking at?

cardinal.jpg

As for the concept, the helmet stripes don't work and the pants stripe needs a white outline on the red pants or it's pointless. The yellow brings too much of a Chiefs flavor and like another poster said, just doesn't say "Cardinals." Side jersey panels are becoming passe' and never work anyway because on a real uni they're misaligned about 5 seconds into the game.

Suggestion would be to change the yellow elements to white, do away with the helmet stripes and jersey panels, and outline the red pants stripe. As is, thumbs down.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I absolutely love the addition of yellow. So, it might not be a major color of a Cardinal, but, how many navy blue tigers have you seen? I can't see it as a major feature of the jersey, but as an accent it works just fine. I'm not sure about the gold cardinals script on the alternate, but I think that's the only place where it is overused. For the most part, they are lovely.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Guest darkpiranha

And it's cardinal. The yellow is a prominent color in cardinals. I think it's silly NOT to have yellow in it.

Yellow is prominent in cardinals? What cardinals are you looking at?

cardinal.jpg

Ummm, THIS cardinal.

Red_cardinal_bird.jpg

And even if there were no actual species of cardinal that had yellow beaks, it wouldn't matter because the official Cardinals logo has had yellow in it since 1960.

Yellow is just part of the Cardinals color scheme.

And besides, the yellow is just plain sharp.

And the Chiefs keep getting mentioned. I see ZERO similarity to the Chiefs, even with the yellow. The Chiefs uniforms bore me. These are exciting.

Thumbs up. Way up.

Really good jerseys my one problem is with the helmet. The yellow facemask looks bad. Honestly, I'd just keep the current helmets.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Looks good...don't mind the yellow except for the facemask.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I don't get it, the Chiefs don't have yellow in their logo, but have yellow in their uniforms. On the other hand the Cardinals have yellow in their logo but not in their uniforms. So what I'm saying is: love the yellow, they should have it.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

that alt just screams "FIYAH!"...

...except that this is the Cardinals. Nothing Fiery about them.

HOWEVER, on design merit alone, I'm really liking the roadie and the 3rd you have here.

My only curiosity, however, would be this: remember that really bright shade of blue (canyon blue, I think it was) that the Cardinals once used (it's also on the state flag)? It was never used too prominently, but it did show up quite a bit in some team merchandise i.e. caps and polos back in the day. Always did wonder why that blue ever did get used any more than it did...I love(d) that shade of blue. How's bout tryna work that into this someway, somehow?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

that alt just screams "FIYAH!"...

...except that this is the Cardinals. Nothing Fiery about them.

HOWEVER, on design merit alone, I'm really liking the roadie and the 3rd you have here.

My only curiosity, however, would be this: remember that really bright shade of blue (canyon blue, I think it was) that the Cardinals once used (it's also on the state flag)? It was never used too prominently, but it did show up quite a bit in some team merchandise i.e. caps and polos back in the day. Always did wonder why that blue ever did get used any more than it did...I love(d) that shade of blue. How's bout tryna work that into this someway, somehow?

Canyon Blue like this? ^_^ (Inside joke to Bucco B, a fellow airline type...)

southwest-airlines-static.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

These are really slick. I would like to see the shade of yellow changed by the team. Perhaps a shade or 3 darker, but not quite in the range of a vegas gold but a unique color not used by any one currently.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived