Arizona Cardinals Concept

JamieRose

that alt just screams "FIYAH!"...

...except that this is the Cardinals. Nothing Fiery about them.

HOWEVER, on design merit alone, I'm really liking the roadie and the 3rd you have here.

My only curiosity, however, would be this: remember that really bright shade of blue (canyon blue, I think it was) that the Cardinals once used (it's also on the state flag)? It was never used too prominently, but it did show up quite a bit in some team merchandise i.e. caps and polos back in the day. Always did wonder why that blue ever did get used any more than it did...I love(d) that shade of blue. How's bout tryna work that into this someway, somehow?

Canyon Blue like this? ^_^ (Inside joke to Bucco B, a fellow airline type...)

southwest-airlines-static.jpg

Takes two like minds from like industries to understand things like this...that's exactly where I pulled that name from. Except that "canyon blue" SWA uses is more like burple when viewed in any kind of light. But hey--why SHOULDN'T the Cardinals use it? To borrow from 40 Fonzarelli b.k.a. E-40, "that style (would be) hecka unique"...red and burple. And now since the Toronto Raptors have killed every trace of purple that ever existed, the Cards would be the only team in the bigs to use that scheme.

BUT...this IS the Cardinals, and this IS the NFL...so...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived