New Dairy Queen logo

elliott

• 2 months later...

If I can remember right I think I heard this a couple of years ago that they wanted to phase out the Dairy Queen name and just go by DQ. I dont care what its called or what its logo looks like just as long as I get my Blizzard

DQ has some damn good burgers too.

You go to Dairy Queen for the ice cream, not the burgers.

That's basically like going to a coastal seafood restaurant and ordering a chicken fingers basket.....

If I can remember right I think I heard this a couple of years ago that they wanted to phase out the Dairy Queen name and just go by DQ. I dont care what its called or what its logo looks like just as long as I get my Blizzard

That's basically like going to a coastal seafood restaurant and ordering a chicken fingers basket.....

They do have good burgers though. But when I get one I ALWAYS get a blizzard with it. You just have to!

Get a burger then eat dessert...whats's wrong with that? Saves the trip to another place after dinner/before dessert

• 2 weeks later...

actually i go there for both the burgers and chicken baskets. I seem to always forget to get the ice cream. i'm not an ice cream person anyway, but i do like the burgers. ^_^

... well, you see, the dairy comes from cow... and the burgers come from the cow....

Archived