Texas Soldiers logo concept

JCC

anybody else thinks this looks like george bush? funny that its texas too. lol

anyway, the flint generals had a jersey with camo in it, and it looked pretty cool. if you can find a pick, i would check it out.

ive searched for it, but i cant seem to find it. i think they got them in 2000 if i am not mistaken. i would check out their current ones too.

looking forrward to the completed thing.

Picture21.png

So where did you get the image of his head? Because I'm 90% sure you didn't design that from scratch.

It definitely looks like an image you photoshopped and resized... I'll cite the fuzziness, the uneven outlines, and the overall artistic quality of the image (not present in the second logo you presented) as reasons for my assertion.

All I'm saying is it's better to state your resources from the top than to get called out on it later.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

So where did you get the image of his head? Because I'm 90% sure you didn't design that from scratch.

It definitely looks like an image you photoshopped and resized... I'll cite the fuzziness, the uneven outlines, and the overall artistic quality of the image (not present in the second logo you presented) as reasons for my assertion.

All I'm saying is it's better to state your resources from the top than to get called out on it later.

I'm glad you said it, because I was thinking the same thing.

, but the colors wouldn't look that great on the ice.

You got that right ... as proven HERE

As for the concept, I think it's pretty gutsy (and I commend you for it) to create a Texas identity without the use of the blue red and white. I actually don't mind the camo colours.

I may not be as fussed as others about the "possible" photoshopping of a picture, it's a FANTASY team, and some people don't have teh ILLUSTRATION skills, so the best way to translate a good concept is with tracing and photoshopping pictures. But I don't think it's that original of a concept to start with:

batalionheadercentrezk9.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

, but the colors wouldn't look that great on the ice.

You got that right ... as proven HERE

As for the concept, I think it's pretty gutsy (and I commend you for it) to create a Texas identity without the use of the blue red and white. I actually don't mind the camo colours.

I may not be as fussed as others about the "possible" photoshopping of a picture, it's a FANTASY team, and some people don't have teh ILLUSTRATION skills, so the best way to translate a good concept is with tracing and photoshopping pictures. But I don't think it's that original of a concept to start with:

batalionheadercentrezk9.jpg

Woah yeah the logos look really similar, but the battalion one looks better.

Archived