NHL Player Wallpapers

SG30

I used the Gimp to make these, considering I'm poor and can't afford a better program, but it works out ok. I've been fooling around with it and came up with these wallpapers. The style has kind of progressed as I've made them. The Crosby one was the last one I made, with the Campbell one being the first. If you like them, maybe I'll make some more.

Crosby

Modano

Lidstrom

Campbell

update: I'm taking requests.

These all look pretty cool. Campell one is the best by far. I couldn't help but noticed you used an old picture in the foreground of the Lidstrom one. (You used the right one in the background. But, yeah, he's a captain now. Yzerman, however, will always be The Captain.)

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Why would you waste your time making a Campbell one? Other than that they look cool. (Yeah go ahead flame me, he has one big hit in the playoffs and now he's Bobby Orr I know)

Actually, I have more proof that Brian Campbell is Bobby Orr:

Yeah, nice try Ovechkin!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Why would you waste your time making a Campbell one? Other than that they look cool. (Yeah go ahead flame me, he has one big hit in the playoffs and now he's Bobby Orr I know)

If Campbell didn't hit a Flyer, I doubt you would be complaining.

-E.A.R.

If Campbell didn't hit a Flyer, I doubt you would be complaining.

-E.A.R.

Not complaining, but seriously, this guy is way overrated. He's a solid, nice defenseman. I'd take him on my team. But come on, starter on the All Star team? I dont think so.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

The minute I saw this I thought that a sort of colorful psychedelic one in the vein of those mission hockey ads would look very cool. Sorry but I don't have pictures.

I like the wallpapers you have made so far,Emery and Campbell being my favorites.

If possible can you make a Brodeur one with the colors and style I described above (sort of like the Lidstrom one but more colorful). I don't know if this will work but I think it might.

Thanks

Archived