Bye-Bye Mustard Preds

FlyersHockey1967

I liked the color of the Preds 3rd, but hate the alt logo. I also hate the neck line of the 3rd jersey. Very weird looking.

As many of you know, I'm the founder of the Thrashers Alt Jersey Fanclub, so here's some pics of my Thrashers jersey. It shows the mesh. As you can see in the second picture, much like the Preds, the Thrashers jersey has a THIRD layer of mesh on the side and underarm panels thats much larger mesh than the rest of the jersey:

atljersey001.jpg

atljersey002.jpg

atljersey003.jpg

Like someone else said, it's not much heavier than any of the other jerseys I own, so I don't know what their talking about in that regard...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

putting in shootouts and not putting an asterisk next to Brodeur's "record"

:blink:

Just a whining Flyers fan sore because Parent is no longer on top and their team sucked ass this year. Broduer broke an NHL record, and the class-less Flyers organization made no mention of it because it happened against them. I'm glad they sucked this year, and hope it's a sign of things to come...

Actually jitbag if you watched the flyers broadcast, they talked about it all night. And congratulated him on the record. They even interviewed Parent and he said he'd be happy to have someone like Brodeur break his record. So you should probably check your facts before you start doing the ever popular Philly ripping you dope. And as for the Leafs. Please, are you kidding me? Sucking out loud? I guess not having a cup in 40 years and having your "stud" young goalie let in wristers from inside the blue line isnt sucking out loud right?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Asp1...p&type=lgns

Go ahead and put down your bag of batteries you are bringing to the Phillies game and read the article.

About half way down it says:

"Brodeur was booed when he was introduced as the first star of the game, and the Flyers made no acknowledgment of the record"

Goddamn Associated Press and their misleading facts... <_<

Done arguing with you. Enjoy the playoffs...

Like someone else said, it's not much heavier than any of the other jerseys I own, so I don't know what their talking about in that regard...

I would agree. I have the replica Thrashers blue jersey as well as a replica Preds mustard and I think the Preds is much heavier. Although I think the Thrashers one is the most comfortable one I own for some reason.

SEAsig.png

I can tell you the Preds 3rd is noticeably heavier than any other hockey jersey I have. I can't imagine what it would be like soaking wet after a long game.

wait, what? no more alt unis for anyone? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Ah. ok. I was scared there, I like alts a lot

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I can't imagine any jersey that has an extraneous mesh outer wouldn't be heavier than a standard jersey.

That being said, the color never bothered me, it was the ridiculous logo. Just like the sens, they took a profile logo and made a goofy three-quarter profile shot logo out of it.

I always thought that jersey was horrific, but could have been great with a few tweaks. The alternate logo was a bit too cartoony.

The colour didn't look very good on TV, for whatever reason. It always seemed sort of muddy to me.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived