Scranton Wilkes Barre Yankees

baseballking99

Yesturday I bought the new SWB Yankees hat and because I like it so much I decided to create a concept for the team with it as the only hat. Their other two hats really suck so I think this is what they should wear. Used the alternate as the primary home and changed the road alittle. To me this is what looks best for them. C+C

home-1.png

ayay.png

yankees-1.png

Road:

-If you are going to have white trim on sleeves and numbers, you should put it on the script too.

-The SWB logo would work better as a road cap.

Home:

I'd "reach out" to the home fans a little bit and use the SWB logo on the chest. That would go better with the parent club's theme too. The Y logo is ok as a home hat (though IMO city monograms are better than nickname monograms, but if you want to use a nickname mono., the home cap would be the place.) The Y logo is pretty cool, so you should def. use it somewhere, so the home cap or maybe a sleeve patch would work.

OR...

Use SWB for both caps. Use the Y logo on the home jersey (like you did) and use the SWB on the chest of the road. I actually like that a little better, as the script with the words written in the tail is pretty weak (imho.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I agree with BringBackTheVet. The SWB logo is too good not to use. You do need some white trim up front, I'd say. Overall, I think you have some good ideas.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I agree with BringBackTheVet.

Me too. That guy's got some great ideas. He should publish a newsletter.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived