Blue Jays T cap

Legion

I can verify that the Jays wore it at the Rays last night

They wore it both games in Detroit and again last night in Tampa Bay, all with the grey uniforms. Neither the J-bird hats or the black jerseys have made an appearance yet.

But come on now...They wore it the first 3 games of the season straight? If that isn't making the alternate a primary then idk what is. All I know is, I think it's the primary now.

I guess time will tell, though. I do prefer the T hat though.

But come on now...They wore it the first 3 games of the season straight? If that isn't making the alternate a primary then idk what is. All I know is, I think it's the primary now.

Why doesn't the T on the hat match the T on the road jersey? They're similar but not exactly the same- if they are that close, then there is no reason for it not to be consistent.

Why doesn't the T on the hat match the T on the road jersey? They're similar but not exactly the same- if they are that close, then there is no reason for it not to be consistent.

The T is more similar to the Tigers 'T'

ps7f8wgixfqehzwgsane.gif782.gif

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

The last I heard, the T hat was only supposed to be worn during batting pratice. While the J-bird was to be worn with the rest of the uniforms. Has anybody seen the T hat without the side panels?

<EDIT> Just went to double check and they now have it listed as an alternate hat.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

yeah they are supposed to wear it as an alternate...maybe it is the road cap cuz they have yet to play at home.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Man, I LOVE that hat in person. I almost bought the game hat today... but I already have the BP cap so I don't need it yet... but I will get it when it starts getting and staying warmer out.

I do believe its an alt cap but I think they are wearing it a lot now just to promote it so people will go out and buy it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Man, I LOVE that hat in person. I almost bought the game hat today... but I already have the BP cap so I don't need it yet... but I will get it when it starts getting and staying warmer out.

I do believe its an alt cap but I think they are wearing it a lot now just to promote it so people will go out and buy it.

Played their 4th straight game tonight with the T cap and grey jerseys. I don't remember them ever wearing their greys four times in a row the last few years, they always seemed to prefer their black jerseys. Starting to think the T will/has become the road hat, it will be interesting to see what they wear at home next week.

The traditionalist in me actually prefers the greys on the road- but also prefers they'd wear just one hat (the J-bird).

T hats and grey jerseys again today, as in every Jays game so far this year. Thought the black tops would make their first appearance with a Sunday afternoon game but no.

Probably in the minority but I hope the Blue Jays keep using the greys on the road- with the black hats, it's a nice look.

but why only those five players?

Starting lineup :flagcanada: .

But that's not the starting lineup. Calderon is the backup PG, Bargnani hasn't started one game. Their starting lineup right now is Ford, Parker,Bosh, Graham, Nesterovic.

Thats the line up now but mabye when he made the sig when that was the line up lol :therock: . Good time for mystery music lol.

4kv29i.jpg

i think its a dern shame they ditched the graphite cap. it was different than anything else in the league which made it special. but now two hats and one with an intial. just like other team. i wish teams would stay away from intials and use more mascots on caps.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

i think its a dern shame they ditched the graphite cap. it was different than anything else in the league which made it special. but now two hats and one with an intial. just like other team. i wish teams would stay away from intials and use more mascots on caps.

The grey cap looked awesome when you wore it with street clothes. It didn't look as good on the uniforms for the simple fact that they wore black socks. If they had worn grey socks with the grey hats, I think it would have been a great look, and might still be used.

Archived