Simpsons!

CC97

Just watched the episode where the Simpsons are in Britain and this bit had me laughing and thinking of you guys.

Homer (having crashed into the Queens bedroom and about to be set upon by guards in Bearskins): Oh don't kill me Queen, We Americans are your sons. Sure we don't call as often as our goody goody brother Canada, (Whispering) who by the way has never had a girlfriend...

Had me in stitches!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Nick getting ready to do heart surgery on Homer

Video Doctor: Insert the retractor and watch the ribs spread open like a rusty gate CRUNCH.

Dr. Nick: Oh no, BLOOD!

(tape gets fuzzy and changes to another program)

Host: .....And we are BACK, with people who look like things.

(shows a different people sitting around)

Guy with pumpkin shaped head: All we want is a little respect!

Host: And a new candle every now and then.

Pumpkin Guy: and a new candle.....wait.......HEY!

From the same episode --

Dr. Nick (singing): "The white thing's connected to the red thing.  The red thing's connected to the other thing.  The other thing's connected to my wristwatch.  Oops."

Or when Homer gets a pet lobster, but Marge accidently cooks it...

Homer: *crying* I'm so sorry! *Takes a bite* Mmm, this is good. *crying* I miss you so much!! *takes another bite* this is soooo tasty. :laugh:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Dondglinger - Now I'm going to burn this donut to show how many calories it has.

Homer - NOOOOO!

Dondglinger - The Bright blue flame indicates this was a particularly sweet donut

Homer - (Sobbing) This is not happening! This is not Happening

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

Or when Homer gets a pet lobster, but Marge accidently cooks it...

Homer: *crying* I'm so sorry! *Takes a bite* Mmm, this is good. *crying* I miss you so much!! *takes another bite* this is soooo tasty. :laugh:

Actually vic homer accidentally cooked pinchy while giving him a hot bath because pinchy was all muddy... wow I should really stop correcting everybody on simpsons trivia...lol and now for a few more...

When Homer becomes a genius...

Homer: Goin to church? I thought I could save you some time.

Flanders: Ooh, found a new shortcut?

Homer: Better. I was working on a flat tax proposal and I accidentaly proved there's no God.

Flanders: (reading proof) Let me see...well...maybe he made a mistake....nope...its airtight...

Simpsons get their own tennis court and playing against Kent Brockman....

Brockman: But the real winners here are Marge's ordourves.

Homer: Wow, how do you come up with such witty remarks?

Brockman: heh heh, well..

(guy in news truck feeding Kent lines): I guess you could say, its my racket.

Brockman: I guess you could say, I'm Iraqi!

Homer: (gasps) get off my property.

Homer discussing his love for protecting sprinfield...

Homer: You know, I've had alot of jobs. Boxer, mascot, astronaut, immitation Krusty, baby-proofer, trucker, hippie, plow driver, food critic, conceptual artist, grease salesman, carnie, mayor, grifter, bodyguard for the mayor, country western singer, garbage commissioner mountain climber, farmer, inventor, smithers, poochie, celebrity assistant, power plant worker, fortune cookie writer, beer baron, kwik-e-mart clerk, homophobe, and missionary. But protecting Springfield, that gives me the best feeling of all.

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

"No, Marge, they're embarrassing me! They turned the Navy into a floating joke! Bruce, Lance, Julian- Those were our toughest names! And now look! They're so..."

"Queer?"

"And that's another thing!  I resent you using that word! That's our word for making fun of YOU!!!"

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ok here's one

It takes place when Hommer is going off into SPACE and he calls Marge, and talks about how seeing Mr.T

Hommer - It's like that time I could have meet Mr.T, but I just keep saying I'll Go a little Later, I'll Go a little Later, and when I got there they told me He just left.  And When I ask the Mall Guy when he was coming back? He said He didn't know.

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

Marge: Homer there's someone here to help you

Homer: Is it batman?

Marge: No, it's a scientist

Homer: Batmans a scientist

Marge: It's not batman

Homer: Bart haven't you learned anything from that guy who speaks in church, you know, captain what's his name

Homer: Lisa, if church has taught us anything, which it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girly sports, such as foxy boxing, mud wrestling, and such and such

3JymF.png

Heres a few of Homer

These are not exact but they are close

Homer is watching TV when a fox promo crawls at the bottom of the screen for Joe Millionair. Homer picks up and eatss it liek a Poato chip, and Hmmmmmm Promo moment before spiting it out and going ill Fox.

And one aimed at the XFL

Marge: I have some bad news for you there is no XFL season the league folded.

Homer: where did you here that.

Marge: Last years MVP told me he sweeps up hair at the hair salon.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I favorite moment of mine, doesn't soud that funny reading it, but anyways...

Rev. Lovejoy bores everyone to sleep with his sermon, Homer falls forwrads and nails his head on the pue in front of him, and immeadiatly shouts out "DAMNIT!" awaking everyone.

If you see it, it's a good laugh

I'm not sure if anyone has put this one, but the episode where homer moves to cypress creek, and works for Hank Scorpio, and at the end he gets a letter from him.

Dear Homer, although this isn't your dream, it's defintely a start.

Homer: The Denver Broncos!

Marge: I think that's pretty good

Homer: Marge, you just don't understand football

3JymF.png

From the episode where Bart breaks his leg trying to jump into his pool, the greatest scene ever:

Krusty: Hope you enjoyed that, kids, 'cause Krusty's out of here for the summer. In the meantime, we'll be running...ugh..."Klassic Krusty". Enjoy...

The Krusty Show from February 6th, 1961 comes on TV.

Krusty: Good evening. Tonight my guest is AFL/CIO chairman George Meany, who will be discussing collective bargaining agreements.

Meany: It's a pleasure to be here, Krusty.

Krusty: Let me be blunt: is there a labor crisis in America today?

Meany: Well that depends what you mean by "crisis"...

And Bart groans.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Homer is watching tv and some bear was on the loose and they show a mail box all beat up and homer says

Homer - Looks like there's trouble for the IMPSON family

the S in Simpson was all smashed in

From season 7, episode "Lisa the Vegetarian"

Troy McClure, to a young boy after visiting a slaughterhouse (Bovine University):

"Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about."

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived