Phoenix Fez FC

gordie_delini

'Fez'?? Kind of a weird name, unless you were a fan of the That 70's show. Anyways, the kits look really good, but I like the red much more than white. The yellow really stands out, which is good. A problem with the white is the script is green, which is random.

'Fez'?? Kind of a weird name, unless you were a fan of the That 70's show. Anyways, the kits look really good, but I like the red much more than white. The yellow really stands out, which is good. A problem with the white is the script is green, which is random.

The hat that is pictured in the logo is called a "Fez", in case you were unaware.

Looks good! The wording around the logo is off, it doesn't fit into the half circle right, if you notice on the right side the curvature(sp?) doesn't follow correctly.

Love the jerseys!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Looks great. I love the badge. The Dark Jersey's overall color's remind me of the Portugese National jersey. I think it looks really great. A +++

IMO, it looks like a Portuguese national jersey made a baby with a Spanish national jersey.

Which is to say, :shocked:, that's beautiful!! Brian - your work never ceases to amaze and outdo itself.

Take care of the small problem with the arc of the lettering, and take a well-deserved bow.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived