Colorado Rapids vs DC United

roxfan00

I had a hard time watching the Chivas/Toronto match. If Toronto had gone with a third shirt it would have been a little easier to make out who was who. Of course I guess I should replace the TV I have to. But when the field was shown in full it did get a little hard to make out. I liked Columbus's uni's last night. I wish they'd toss the yellow shorts though. Or at least ditch wearing them with the black shirts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a hard time watching the Chivas/Toronto match. If Toronto had gone with a third shirt it would have been a little easier to make out who was who. Of course I guess I should replace the TV I have to. But when the field was shown in full it did get a little hard to make out. I liked Columbus's uni's last night. I wish they'd toss the yellow shorts though. Or at least ditch wearing them with the black shirts.

heh, it would be hard for Toronto to wear a non-matching shirt when Chivas is wearing all of FC's team colours equally on their uniform

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I dunno, I watched the game too, and it was pretty blurry. Granted my TV's pretty old, but I think it's FSC, I mean they were having technical difficulties, not to mention I don't think they make much of an effort to broadcast in a nicer resolution so every thing's kinda blurry.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

The Galaxy with Herbalife on the front.

fullj.getty-73774943as015_los_angeles__10_48_13_pm.jpg

fullj.getty-73774943as003_los_angeles__8_30_09_pm.jpg

It looks like someone slapped a sticker on the front.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

That looks horrible. I'm in favor of the sponsorships on the front of the shirts, but Galaxy's Herbalife and RSL's Xango look bad. Toronto's is the only one that looks decent.

And where are all the other sponsors? Did the league set the price too high?

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

That looks horrible. I'm in favor of the sponsorships on the front of the shirts, but Galaxy's Herbalife and RSL's Xango look bad. Toronto's is the only one that looks decent.

And where are all the other sponsors? Did the league set the price too high?

I think it's up to the individual teams to sell that space.

Are there any teams that still put the sponsor on the back under the number?

And going back to Real-F.C. Dallas, I noticed Dallas still has the number on the front of the jersey. Anyone else still doing that?

And I'd buy me a Rapids jersey in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Those colors are sweet.

Are there any teams that still put the sponsor on the back under the number?

i know DC United used to put Sierra Mist under the numbers on the back, dont know if they still do...i remember MasterCard as well...i dont even follow soccer closely but those stick out in my mind. maybe its cuz they are the winningist sports franchise in DC but get the least amount of respect...well just ahead of the Caps.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

PICTURES CUT

You'd think they could at least print the sponsor's logo on the shirts. Does anyone know if RSL's Xango logo is printed on or bumper-stickered on? The pics I've seen aren't especially clear.

xangojersey2.jpg

freddyaduxango.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

They sure are. Beautiful, the best-looking club in MLS now.

OT, but you sir are bad mojo for Arsenal. You go to the Emirates to see a match, and they lose for the first time! Road games only for you now! :)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

They sure are. Beautiful, the best-looking club in MLS now.

OT, but you sir are bad mojo for Arsenal. You go to the Emirates to see a match, and they lose for the first time! Road games only for you now! :)

Yeah, tell me about it. Ouch.

I'm going to go to all of Bolton's home games from now on....

You'd think they could at least print the sponsor's logo on the shirts.

probably didn't want to spend the money since in 3 months LA will be wearing redesigned kits

You're probably right.

I was one of those who maintained that the LA Galaxy would unveil their new kits at the beginning of the season and not wait for Beckham to arrive - I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong. I gave MLS far too much credit (first and last time that'll ever happen).

So the Galaxy are content to look like rubes for the first half of the season (until the Coming of Becks), bumper-sticker shirt sponsor logo and all.

I'd say wait a minute and they may get stocked up. I'm still wondering if some teams are still working on sponsorship for this season. MLS shop still doesn't have LA or Real's sponsored jerseys

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived