NEW CLIPPERS SITE

Hoopskid

True. Even there old site was crowded.

You originally stated that you loved the new site and that it was an uograde, then once someone else put an opinion in, you immediatly folded and changed your opinion. Stick to your guns, brother, or don't start a thread about something you don't have deep convictions about

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Clippers and crowded.... those two words don't exactly work well together :P

yes, rmered, that new AFL website is terrible. Less really is more, because in a crowded website page, the advertisements get lost in the website.

I saw, I came, I left.

You originally stated that you loved the new site and that it was an uograde, then once someone else put an opinion in, you immediatly folded and changed your opinion. Stick to your guns, brother, or don't start a thread about something you don't have deep convictions about

Well I had originally thought that. Because I was waiting for the clippers to change, in my opinion a few teams are still behind. (Dallas and Sonics)

People here have posted what they thought and I took that into consideration. I still believe it's an upgrade because it looks more modern and is up to date but I have now realized that they are putting way to much on the home page. The banner kinda reminds me of the raptors banner, kinda.

Well, there is at least always a style that manny teams and leagues follow. Actually, especially when it comes to the big leagues, it is a small number of companies that do the design. There are not many unique sites out there.

I do not think the AFL site is that bad, but the ads completely ruin every good website. Especially when the ads occupie the header.

I am in that business and would love to hear what sports sites you guys like. We all knwo a bad site, but what about the good ones?

Good sites?

Well lets see, for the NBA, the bucks is pretty good, considering content, management and graphics.

Celtics is neat.

Portland sux i think.

Um... Suns is cool and Raptors is cool.

Denver is a very good overall site.

The best banner?

Denver or toronto

Good sites?

Well lets see, for the NBA, the bucks is pretty good, considering content, management and graphics.

Celtics is neat.

Portland sux i think.

Um... Suns is cool and Raptors is cool.

Denver is a very good overall site.

The best banner?

Denver or toronto

i think the timberwolves have to be mentioned somewhere in the good sites section, along with the bulls, pistons, and i even like the hornets site.

I love the Jazz banner, so i think that is equal with Denver's. The Raptors' has some gliches in it, so it takes a back seat.

Worst sites? The Heat site has always been impossible to figure out for me, and the Lakers colors are way off on theirs.

My 2 coppers.

Archived