Do You Think some MLB Teams should bring back Pullovers and Beltless Pants?

Bronxmet

If you want to see this every night, you are crazy.

stargell79_185x250.jpg

It has been 28 years and I still see that in my nightmares. :cursing:

As for whether to go back to pullovers and beltless pants, some things are best left in the past, like carbon paper and Garanimals. However, I would never say not to wear them during "Turn Back The Clock" promotions. Whatever happened to trying to be as authentic as possible?

That stuff is from a different era, you gotta stick with the times. Just because something reminds you of something good, doesnt mean you have to bring it back.

If the first time you got laid was in 1985 and you were wearing a Miami Vice get up, you sure as hell arent gonna be that successful in 2007 wearing that.

Were you the guy playing Quarters with a bunch of private school guys in the kitchen that night?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

At least they're not exploring the possibility of velcro adhesive for nameplates and uniform numbers...

...yet. :therock:

I like the idea...a pitcher gives up 5 in the first inning, have the manager walk out there and strip off his nameplate and number like a dishonorably-discharged cavalryman. (See "Branded.")

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived