NBA Lineup Sigs

Billy B

Bulls07.jpg

How is this sig I made for the Bulls? If you like them, I am willing to make them for other teams.

EDIT: There have been some minor changes. Check my sig to see what the updated version looks like.

These great numbers and letters were made by LMUpepbander.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

In time for playoffs. ahah to bad the sonics and kings aren't making it. Atleast kings still have a statistical chance :P

The Bulls are in though.

And they're going to win it all. :P

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Here are the Seattle SuperSonics

SuperSonics07.jpg

I decided only to do 5 players because of size. I also sized it so that each square is even.

I'm open to more suggestions, and if you want any specific players just request them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Looks a lot better. I like it. Now i'm gonna request for the team that's gonna take it all, no question. Mavericks! I am a Kings fan, since they're not in the playoffs pulling for Dallas, wanted them to beat Miami last year, real shame they didn't. if you get time, thanks

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Sunday, April 8th, 2007 - 20:20:16)

Here are the Seattle SuperSonics

SuperSonics07.jpg

I decided only to do 5 players because of size. I also sized it so that each square is even.

I'm open to more suggestions, and if you want any specific players just request them.

i seriously would never put that in my sig, i mean the design is good but...well..yah

The Toronto Raptors :flagcanada:

If you don't like Anthony Parker I will switch that. He just had a great game against the Bulls :cursing: and went to high school about 15 minutes away from where I live. (He's also Candace Parker's brother.)

Raptors07.jpg

The Orlando Magic

Magic07.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Sunday, April 8th, 2007 - 19:41:20)

Here are the the Phoenix Suns

Suns07.jpg

You may want to replace Barbosa with Diaw as he is actually in the starting lineup more than Barbosa

Archived