Portland Pranksters

neo_prankster

I made the following logos as quick sketches in my notebook. For this logo concept, I wanted to start with something fresh, new and exciting. I know the team name in the title sounds completely sub-par, but this is just a fantasy concept.

pranksters_1.jpg

I've also created a hand drawn wordmark.

pranksters_script1.jpg

Like in my previous concept, I also have a few candidates for the color scheme.

1. Teal, Burgundy, Mustard and Black

2. Green, Blue and Silver

3. Green, Red and Gold

4. Ice Blue, Scarlet, Silver and Black

5. Navy Blue, Red and Gold

I like the logo on the hat the Jester with a skull. I see some crossbones behind that. Where you going to have a skull & cross bone at first? Looks good so far. I like how the kids face looks. The team could also b called the "Bullies".

I like the logo on the hat the Jester with a skull. I see some crossbones behind that. Where you going to have a skull & cross bone at first? Looks good so far. I like how the kids face looks. The team could also b called the "Bullies".

I did indeed tried to have the skull and crossbones with the jester cap on top of the skull, but in that angle, it never really looked right, so I just used the skull and jester cap.

The "Bullies" nickname was never a consideration. I used the "Pranksters" just for the sake of having an alliterate team name.

I still like the logo & Pranksters is pretty cool. Cant wait to see the end results. What colors were you going to make the logo? Team colors? I think this would look cool for a hockey concept.

I really like the wordmark and I think once it is made into a graphic it will look great. The prankster does look a little too possessed and psychotic. I would make him more "cool" looking and more laid back maybe like bazooka Joe or a facial expression like that.

yankees-1.png

Stay tuned for full-color versions of the logo and a few helmet concepts.

Helmet concepts? Your going with a football fantasy concept. Nice! Cant wait to see it & the colors you used. I also want to see the wordmark on the jersey and/or helmet. :)

Color Scheme #3

pranksters_greenred.jpg

I say pick this because you see red-and-blue combinations all the time, but how often do you see a combination that is red-green-and-yellow and looks good at that? So yeah I vote #3.

Color Scheme #3

pranksters_greenred.jpg

I say pick this because you see red-and-blue combinations all the time, but how often do you see a combination that is red-green-and-yellow and looks good at that? So yeah I vote #3.

I second this

Archived