New Lightning Crest Logo?

BigShoop

Ok, so I'm just wishful thinking. The Lightning's playoff slogan this year has a KICK ASS logo in it. ANYthing to get the state of Florida out of their logo is good for me.

Anyway, wouldnt the "O" in "Bolt" make a kick ass crest logo???

300.jpg

I don't see what's so great about it. That's more or less the same crappy clipart logo they are using.

It doesn't have the horrible, mismatched wordmarks. That alone is a major upgrade.

I don't see what's so great about it. That's more or less the same crappy clipart logo they are using.

It doesn't have the horrible, mismatched wordmarks. That alone is a major upgrade.

EXACTLY. No more stupid wordmark and no more state of florida. This isnt 1992 anymore and the team has won a Cup, people KNOW we're in florida god christ sake.

PLUS, it's blue.

Ok, so I'm just wishful thinking. The Lightning's playoff slogan this year has a KICK ASS logo in it. ANYthing to get the state of Florida out of their logo is good for me.

Anyway, wouldnt the "O" in "Bolt" make a kick ass crest logo???

300.jpg

Maybe if they were the Orlando Lightning. Otherwise, no big deal...

It's not much different from their normal (crap) logo. I guess it would be a minor upgrade, but this team needs a complete overhaul.

They don't necessarily need a complete overhaul, I think their colors currently are great and all that is neede is a change in logo.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived