TurnTwo's NHL Playoff Sigs

TurnTwo

UPDATE: ALL SERIES POSTED BELOW

Felt like I went in the wrong direction with this one. The cityscape background seemed too cliche. Today I made this new one. Let me know what you think, guys. I'm more than willing to make these for all the series.

sabresislanders.png

Hedley, I posted a new version of your Thrashers/Rangers sig down below.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

These look great, but josh_cat_eyes you REALLY need to get a smaller sig.

Srry about that. I'll fix it right away. Oh and I guess I am kinda bias in me liking Dion because his parents are from my hometown...but I dont think he is highly overrated. If you want to know what an overrated player is...look no further than Derian Hatcher and Peter Forsberg.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

These look great, but josh_cat_eyes you REALLY need to get a smaller sig.

Srry about that. I'll fix it right away. Oh and I guess I am kinda bias in me liking Dion because his parents are from my hometown...but I dont think he is highly overrated. If you want to know what an overrated player is...look no further than Derian Hatcher and Peter Forsberg.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Peter Forsberg isn't overrated any more. Everyone knows he's damaged goods, and his confidence is shot because of it to boot. He's amazing... one out of every 40 games, when he's healthy enough to play.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived