NHL jersey sale

charger77

On the personalized All-Star replicas do they put on the appropriate team shoulder patch when you preselect a player from the list?

I would assume yes, but I don't know for sure. I'd call to check before ordering.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The patches are out there, but I'd rather they get it right and save me the trouble. However a $99 Phillipe Boucher All Star replica is tempting.

Also nice that they only have 3 different Mooterus jerseys and a yellow practice jersey from last year available for Dallas.

My first order of business is tracking down some 25th anniversary North Stars patches for another project, though.

I got an Ovechkin All-Star jersey from the NHL Shop and the Capitals eagle logo was on the shoulder.

Replica or Authentic?

Yeah, but I'd rather they get it right and save me the trouble. However a $99 Phillipe Boucher All Star replica is tempting.

Also nice that they only have 3 different Mooterus jerseys and a yellow practice jersey from last year available for Dallas.

My first order of business is tracking down some 25th anniversary North Stars patches for another project, though.

I got an Ovechkin All-Star jersey from the NHL Shop and the Capitals eagle logo was on the shoulder.

Replica or Authentic?

My bad, didn't notice you said replica. Mine was the authentic.

the replicas do not have the patch, i think its in the item description...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

the replicas do not have the patch, i think its in the item description...

Yes, heaven forbid the have to put some effort into producing a jersey. I'm not impressed with the single layer screen printed tackle twil and no shoulder logo. Its awesome they are charing more (regular price) yet give less product than we have gotten for years, great business model Mr Bettman...

SEAsig.png

Get ready for the 2007 NHL All-Star Game with this Personalized Replica Western Conference Jersey from Reebok®. This high-quality polyester pique two-way stretch core jersey has a polyester interlock knit rib collar and detailed trim. The solid mesh inserts provide ventilation in the underarm and back regions. The jersey features single layer screen-printed tackle twill Conference and personalized graphics on the chest, back and sleeves.

I cannot compare it to the Authentic text as they stopped selling the personalized versions.

Does ANYONE own a replica All-star jersey? Is the screened crest tolerable?

Here are some closeups of the screened crests from the Eastern and Western replicas (I bought them on sale while visiting Dallas last month):

nhlasgwest1.jpg

nhlasgwest2.jpg

nhlasgeast1.jpg

(The lighting in the photos makes the crests look a little glossier than they actually are. If viewed straight on in normal lighting, it's not as obvious that they're screenprinted.)

I bought them more as collector's items, not as jerseys I'd regularly wear, so they're fine with me, but I don't know how well they stand up if it's something that would get more use. The jersey material itself is fine, and the printing of the crests isn't horrible (it's funny how they sew these screened crests on, but sometimes actual embroidered crests are heat pressed only on replicas), but the material they're printed on isn't very thick, and could be easily creased. The stars going down the side of my Western jersey do have slight creases, but I haven't tried pressing them yet.

Thanks for the heads up here. I was looking to get a Shanny All-Star jersey, but wanted to wait until they lowered from their ridiculously high prices. I too am probably going to get this jersey for mostly "collector's item" purposes, but kind of for a weird reason. I tend to make up my own reasoning for things. The reason I want to get a Shanny All-Star jersey is because he's sort of, at least from a player's point of view, a major architect of the "New NHL". Being that this was the first All-Star game since the lockout, he was the Captain of the East, and this was the first time the players wore the "new" jerseys, I look at it as being symbolic of the "New NHL". Oh, and since I hate the Rangers, I'm actually glad the Rangers patch wont be included.

Anyways, for anybody who has one of these replicas, how do they fit? Are they tighter than normal, and should I go up a size, just to be safe? Thanks.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

Anyways, for anybody who has one of these replicas, how do they fit? Are they tighter than normal, and should I go up a size, just to be safe? Thanks.

Comparing a L in the All-Star replicas to a L CCM Flyers replica I have, there definitely is a difference, and I might err on the side of caution and go up one size. The sleeves on the All-Star replicas, for example, are tapered the whole way through and don't have the extra fabric in the elbow area that a normal replica has. I can layer a normal replica over a sweatshirt with no problem, but the All-Star jersey just makes it - any more, and it would be too tight.

Those replicas look hideous. What I dont understand is why dont they offer personalization on some of the jerseys on the NHL shop site? They sell the authentic all star jerseys but arent offering personalization as an option. What gives with that? and its not just with those jerseys but I've noticed that they've done this with others as well

Those replicas look hideous. What I dont understand is why dont they offer personalization on some of the jerseys on the NHL shop site? They sell the authentic all star jerseys but arent offering personalization as an option. What gives with that? and its not just with those jerseys but I've noticed that they've done this with others as well

They are incompetent. Just like the way the league is run. Yeeeeeyyyyy Gary!

Archived