Pacman Jones

Broken Record

Yeah that's kind of nothing new to Pacman, he just seriously needs to steer clear of the police.

Considering they're currently looking for him, I'd say that's exactly what he's trying to do at the moment.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh lord,i just saw that on SportsCenter just now.Bettween this and the Predators situation,its not fun being a sports fan in Nashville right now.

But oz615 we can mosey over to Greer and see our first place Nashville Sounds...oh that stadium thing...

Basically the team and Jeff Fisher have stated it is his problem not theirs, he not part of the team and it is up to him get his life together.

Here are the legal docs. Take amoment to read them and youdecide how much of this is all 'wrong place/wrong time' or a punk who has just missed getting in trouble way too many times. Check out some lovely quotes attributed to Young Adam Jones...

PDF Link to DeKalb County (Ga.) police incident report involving Pacman Jones (WARNING: Some witness statements contain profanity) http://tennessean.com/assets/pdf/DN77077620.PDF

THe Las Vegas Warrant LINK http://news.eyewitnessnews8.com/documents/pacmanwarrant.pdf

I believe the Vegas Police are attempting to get Jones to flip and give them the name of the shooter. But Jones is not smart enough to realize that or heed the advice of his lawyers. If he ever has to testify in court any prosecutor worth his salt will get him to go berserk on the stand. He has a short temper, just ask a few NFL refs, a few Titans and local media members including former Titan tight end Frank Wychek.

RobbyBox2.jpg

BUMP

Oh the things you can do with the custom jersey maker on the nfl store site...

makeitrain.jpg

I'm surprised that hasn't joined Rae Carruth, Ron Mexico, et al...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I think that Mark Cuban just creamed his pants over the possibility of PacMan coming to the UFL, now that his NFL career is over.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Just read both those reports...wow. Pacman is a lost cause.

Titans must feel peachy about blowing a #6 overall pick on a guy like that.

Maybe he can one day share a cell with fellow #6 Lawrence Phillips. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Jones will plead not guilty to two felony charges of coercion stemming from allegations that he threatened to kill Minxx club employees and that he bit a bar bouncer, his lawyers said.

I guess "Pacman" must have just swallowed a "power pill" and thought the bouncer was one of those four ghosts. But which ghost was he - Inky, Blinky, Pinky or Clyde?

CCSLC signature.png

Archived