Jeremiah is a bullfrog

DrBear

The new Green Bay Bullfrogs (Northwoods League) unveiled their mascot the other day:

Green-Bay_mascot.jpg

Yes, his name is Jeremiah - and if you don't know why, you don't know your Three Dog Night.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

I'd like to see that team, but mama told me not to. Turns out minor league baseball ain't the way to have fun.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Jeremiah was a good friend of mine.

Anyway, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well I can't understand a single word he says, but I help him drink his wine. And he always has some mighty fine wine

Um Jeremiah was a good friend of mine. Anyway, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me.

Let's see If i were the king of the world, tell you what I'd do

You guys take all the song references :cursing:

if i were the king of the world, tell you what i'd do

...well, i'd walk right up and introduce myself to jeremiah's friend...she's pretty easy on the eyes :)

Would you then make sweet love to her?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

...well, i'd walk right up and introduce myself to jeremiah's friend...she's pretty easy on the eyes :)

You're a male on the internets. You'll do no such thing.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Obviously, he is talking about a fantasy in this scenario. He is discussing what he would do if he were king of the world. If he can dream about that, he can also dream about approaching an attractive woman, even if both scenarios are far-fetched.

I, myself, often envision myself encountering a member of the fairer sex and treating her to a tour of the Enterprise, after which she falls madly in love with me and peels the polyester, one-piece suit from my body.

Obviously, he is talking about a fantasy in this scenario. He is discussing what he would do if he were king of the world. If he can dream about that, he can also dream about approaching an attractive woman, even if both scenarios are far-fetched.

I, myself, often envision myself encountering a member of the fairer sex and treating her to a tour of the Enterprise, after which she falls madly in love with me and peels the polyester, one-piece suit from my body.

Corn will also be served.

Corn will also be served.

Damn.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That's a good mascot, sure as I'm sittin' here. I think this is a good time to celebrate. Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!

If you say you don't like this mascot, I have one thing to say to you:

LIAR!

LIAR! LIAR!

In other news, Three Dog Night deserves to be in the Rock and Rock Hall of Fame.

thanks for crushing my dream, man...

jldesigns404eo.png

Well, I never been to Spain, but I gotta tell ya--

that's a good idea for a mascot.

Whether a child is black; a child is white--- he'll love that mascot!! It's a BIG FROG!!!

That's enough for now, I've got to get back on the road-- to Shambala.

--- B-Rich (a child of the seventies)

It is what it is.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived