Don Cherry on NBC

JQK

Amen Kinger, the Democrats are actively for the new Amerika, that will be unlike anything we grew up in. While the Republicans are fighting other battles and more worried about corporations and not upsetting potential Hispanic voters. Its getting worse every damn year too.

Yeah, you gotta share water fountains now... that's gotta suck

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen Kinger, the Democrats are actively for the new Amerika, that will be unlike anything we grew up in. While the Republicans are fighting other battles and more worried about corporations and not upsetting potential Hispanic voters. Its getting worse every damn year too.

Yeah, you gotta share water fountains now... that's gotta suck

It does... because menigitis is VERY contagious!

I saw, I came, I left.

Anyone know if Vegas released odds on Cherry dropping the Nappy headed ho bomb yet?

Quite frankly, I think the odds are really long on that one. That's not Cherry's style. I only say that because he's way to focused on hockey and would venture to think that he thinks the word meant to 'take a nap'

I saw, I came, I left.

See its not Political Correctness here Cherry is not liked because he thinks there should be fighting in the NHL while the rest of the Sports Media is saying hockey is barbaric for having fighting as they bop there heads in agreement and march like sheep in saying the same thing regarding fighting in the NHL. Just look at ESPN hardly anytime spent on the NHL but Chris Simon and its the top story and the NHL is brutal etc etc etc.

Don Cherry says his opinions and they don't like his opinion so they will try to demean him.

Sad what;s happening to freedom in the US of A.

Don Cherry is not liked because he is a racist.

Get over ourself :rolleyes:

He hates Québécois who want to separate, not Québécois in general. Just those who want to break up the country. That's not an unreasonable view point.

See its not Political Correctness here Cherry is not liked because he thinks there should be fighting in the NHL while the rest of the Sports Media is saying hockey is barbaric for having fighting as they bop there heads in agreement and march like sheep in saying the same thing regarding fighting in the NHL. Just look at ESPN hardly anytime spent on the NHL but Chris Simon and its the top story and the NHL is brutal etc etc etc.

Don Cherry says his opinions and they don't like his opinion so they will try to demean him.

He hates Québécois who want to separate, not Québécois in general. Just those who want to break up the country. That's not an unreasonable view point.

Doesn't he/didn't he also have a problem with Europeans?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Doesn't he/didn't he also have a problem with Europeans?

If he does, I haven't heard him say anything. He may not like the European style of playing hockey, but that's far from being the same thing as hating Europeans.

I think Cherry believes Europeans that wear visors are a bunch of nancies.

Ignoring all the political ranting (Hey Tank, didn't you agree not to post political things anymore? What happened to that?) and getting back to the topic at hand, Mr. Cherry.

Don believes in a fair fight (from what I've seen) If you're in a fight, and you have a visor on, you have an advantage, since your opponent doesn't have a clear shot at your face. It seems smart on one hand, you don't want another guy having a good opertunity to hit you in the face. But it's like picking a fight with a guy and wearing a riot shield while doing so.

Many Europeans (along with Canadians and Americans, though that is never mentioned) wear visors, and regulalry get into scraps where it is lopsided because of people wearing visors. He has commented positively on the offensive style of hockey that they play (few and far between I'll admit.)

FOr everyone else, this is a HOCKEY thread. Take your political bull :censored: somewhere else. I'm sick of the same group of pee brains dragging politics into what seems like every topic that comes up around here. Piss off and bitch about your rights and liberties to someone who cares

FINALLY THERE UNLEASHING THIS MAN ON THE UNITED STATES FINALLY!

quote_12.jpg

That's from an old espn.com article...

What makes this picture all the more cooler is the fact that he's holding an inflatable dog.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

The sad part is, that's an inflatable version of his actual dead dog, "Blue".

Well, I remember the guy from my days of living in Detroit when I was younger. To me, he would be compared to Charles Barkley or someone like that. He knows the game, and to have a person like him during the finals would help NBC's ratings immensely.

• 1 month later...

There have been no hints of his appearance today or tomorrow. Does his smart mouth have to pass through customs, too ?

The article said he would appear during the Finals.

In fact he'll be on during Game 4 on Monday

Archived