New Graphics on CBC

BCBoy

I wish they would have just updated the box in the corner. I really don't like the bar, the little box in the corner was fine.

I agree. Now it looks too much like NBC now. Hopefully and i mean hopefully its just for the playoffs lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Does anyone remember when they did unveil the box they used up to now back in 2002? For the first night in use, the font size on it was so tiny, it was extremely hard to read. The next time, they increased the font size to what they had all along till this.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Does anyone remember when they did unveil the box they used up to now back in 2002? For the first night in use, the font size on it was so tiny, it was extremely hard to read. The next time, they increased the font size to what they had all along till this.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I do remember something like that... I did have a hard time squirting my eyes at the small font size on that box score... then boom the next night or so the font size was to a comfortable size...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I wish it had the teams colours instead of the blue.

Agreed 100%.

Worst thing is, Power Plays are in red, so when TB gets one against NJ, the colours are reversed from their team colours...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• LMU locked this topic

Archived