New Jersey Devils Line-up Jerseys Signature

drevel

It's Gomez not Gomes.

Brainfart...my bad. I even had them written down so I dont mess up. Oh well. It has been fixed.

I was also able to locate a Senators one I did. I may work on Lighting or islanders next just for fun.

msg-117634192878.jpg

Tampa Bay

msg-117634689883.jpg

Here is an Islanders one with the Home, Away & 3rd.

msg-117634463684.jpg

Not to be an ass but its spelled Smyth.

Dan

Man - I need to get some sleep. Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it. I also fixed it. :)

msg-117634705078.jpg

Just for the hell of it. here is one of some of my favorite players as a kid.

msg-117634814465.jpg

These are nice. I don't think the Oilers striping is right. I think it is Orange, blue, white, blue, orange

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

These are nice, although I have one question...

While I certainly don't care that you are using the jersey number kits (it was made for the sole purpose of doing things like this), but...why are you using older, outdated versions of some of my kits? There are improved versions of the Senators, Devils and Lightning kits available here that you are certainly free to use.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey how about a canucks one? i think it'd be cool if you did all the teams in the playoffs...

As a request, how you did your favourite players when growing up, can i get one with my favourite players? as a request of course and please?

Mario Lemieux (in black, like the 66 you have)

Steve Yzerman (in red...)

Patrick Roy (in the vintage whites they wear)

Wendel Clark (leafs darks)

Pat Lafontaine (islanders blue)

Luc Robitaille (kings oldschool black/silver)

If you could do those, if you have time, that'd be freakin awesome, seriously man.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Hey how about a canucks one? i think it'd be cool if you did all the teams in the playoffs...

As a request, how you did your favourite players when growing up, can i get one with my favourite players? as a request of course and please?

Mario Lemieux (in black, like the 66 you have)

Steve Yzerman (in red...)

Patrick Roy (in the vintage whites they wear)

Wendel Clark (leafs darks)

Pat Lafontaine (islanders blue)

Luc Robitaille (kings oldschool black/silver)

If you could do those, if you have time, that'd be freakin awesome, seriously man.

Here you go. Hope this is okay. Sorry I cant get the Red Wings curved scrpit on the Yzerman jersey. :(

msg-11764325785.jpg

Canucks:

msg-117641458347.jpg

Awesome man, thanks.

how did you get the NYR numbers? like i have the font to do the blue part, but the red part of the number...clueless.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Awesome man, thanks.

how did you get the NYR numbers? like i have the font to do the blue part, but the red part of the number...clueless.

I use Roger's templates for the jerseys & numbers. I PM'ed you the link.

Archived