New Jersey Devils Line-up Jerseys Signature

drevel

Canucks:

msg-117641458347.jpg

See, now even my Canucks set had been updated too. I'm still curious why you use my old sets instead of my newer (as in 2005) more accurate sets...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Canucks:

msg-117641458347.jpg

See, now even my Canucks set had been updated too. I'm still curious why you use my old sets instead of my newer (as in 2005) more accurate sets...

I had it done with the old set already so I threw it up there. I am looking to do a thrashers set with the new jerseys/numbers :)

Could you do a Team Canada one please? Fleury, Crosby, Staal, Bergeron, Phaneuf, Bourden

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Even in spite of the fact that Fleury wasn't on any of the Gold Medal winning teams?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey how about a canucks one? i think it'd be cool if you did all the teams in the playoffs...

As a request, how you did your favourite players when growing up, can i get one with my favourite players? as a request of course and please?

Mario Lemieux (in black, like the 66 you have)

Steve Yzerman (in red...)

Patrick Roy (in the vintage whites they wear)

Wendel Clark (leafs darks)

Pat Lafontaine (islanders blue)

Luc Robitaille (kings oldschool black/silver)

If you could do those, if you have time, that'd be freakin awesome, seriously man.

Here you go. Hope this is okay. Sorry I cant get the Red Wings curved scrpit on the Yzerman jersey. :(

msg-11764325785.jpg

I don't think that when Roy played Montreal had the 3rd Jersey. Actually I haven't one single souvenir of Roy in this uniform but i may be wrong. The home one (red) would be nice :D

- Montreal Canadien Fan

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

msg-11764325785.jpg

I don't think that when Roy played Montreal had the 3rd Jersey. Actually I haven't one single souvenir of Roy in this uniform but i may be wrong. The home one (red) would be nice :D

- Montreal Canadien Fan

I tried to find pics but could not as well, however the requester wanted a vintage one so I did it. :)

Could you do a Team Canada one please? Fleury, Crosby, Staal, Bergeron, Phaneuf, Bourden

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Even in spite of the fact that Fleury wasn't on any of the Gold Medal winning teams?

Well these players in my opinion are like the cornerstone for the teams Canada's in the future. Not so much about the world Junior Teams that they were on.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

These players in my opinion are like the cornerstone for the teams Canada's in the future. Not so much about the world Junior Teams that they were on.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Hey "Cat Eyes",

Hope this is okay.

msg-117659888603.jpg

PS - Roger if you read this. I tried the new templates with the link you gave me but I just feel comfortable using the older ones. Hope this is okay :)

Archived