NJ Devils new jerseys leaked?

T-nerb02

In the sports illustrated magazine this week(April 16, 2007) there is a VCAST ad with a player from a team I can't tell checking a NJ Devils player into the boards while wearing the new jersey(no pun intended). The jersey looks a little plain and it has some ugly piping on the sleeve.

In the sports illustrated magazine this week(April 16, 2007) there is a VCAST ad with a player from a team I can't tell checking a NJ Devils player into the boards while wearing the new jersey(no pun intended). The jersey looks a little plain and it has some ugly piping on the sleeve.

Probably an edited photo of a Devils player to remove any possible trademark issues... I doubt the players would leak the new uniforms by wearing them in a game

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Probably an edited photo of a Devils player to remove any possible trademark issues... I doubt the players would leak the new uniforms by wearing them in a game

It is a staged photo with actors and I am not sure if the players are actual NHL players.

njdevils.jpg

Here is the actual photo.

It is a staged photo with actors and I am not sure if the players are actual NHL players.

njdevils.jpg

Here is the actual photo.

Isnt that the current practice jersey?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

It's obviously the practice jersey, let's do a little more research before we start threads like this.

I second that request. You admit to not following hockey but you are the discoverer or the leaked new jerseys. Come on!

It's obviously the practice jersey, let's do a little more research before we start threads like this.

I second that request. You admit to not following hockey but you are the discoverer or the leaked new jerseys. Come on!

If you read the whole post I said I was sorry. Plus you only see the practice jerseys if you go to the games and the jersey format looks a lot like the all-star game jerseys.

Wow... the guy made an honest mistake and owned up to it. No reason to break out the flame throwers...

If you read the whole post I said I was sorry. Plus you only see the practice jerseys if you go to the games and the jersey format looks a lot like the all-star game jerseys.

They definatley aren't based on the All-Star jersey. These practise jerseys have been used since the end of the lockout, a year before the All-Star jerseys were leaked.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Ummmm....you don't see the practice jersey if you go to a game...they wear those in practice

Yea that's what is supposed to be the Devils practice jersey (whether they actual wear them is a different story). The Devils new jersey will probably look a lot like their current jersey. I can't imagine the teams ownership/management would ever approve something that was a radical departure from the tradition hockey sweater look. Meaning nothing with piping.

If there is one change I could see Lou doing, it would be adding a white stripe around the black shoulder panels on the red jersey and a red stripe around the black panels on the white jersey. It's not too much of a change, and may create a slightly retro feel to the old red and green days.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived