NJ Devils new jerseys leaked?

T-nerb02

If there is one change I could see Lou doing, it would be adding a white stripe around the black shoulder panels on the red jersey and a red stripe around the black panels on the white jersey. It's not too much of a change, and may create a slightly retro feel to the old red and green days.

And you can see what I was talking about here:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=48363

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

It's obviously the practice jersey, let's do a little more research before we start threads like this.

Lighten up, Francis. Let's try to be more polite when we answer posts like this.

It's amazing how quick some people are to rip somebody for a simple mistake in a post...we are talking about sports uniforms here guys, this ain't life and death. What did you waste, 10 seconds of your valuable time looking at his thread????

It's obviously the practice jersey, let's do a little more research before we start threads like this.

Lighten up, Francis. Let's try to be more polite when we answer posts like this.

It's amazing how quick some people are to rip somebody for a simple mistake in a post...we are talking about sports uniforms here guys, this ain't life and death. What did you waste, 10 seconds of your valuable time looking at his thread????

I'm offended by your ability to sum up my entire life in two sentences....

...and I hate sarcasm and puppies too BTW.

New Jersey is not changing their Jerseys!!!

The jerseys in the photo are practice jerseys!!!

The Devils are about tradition - they don't get caught up in that "armpit of hell-change the world" attitude.

If they do change - it will be subtle. I'd like to see them use a 3rd jersey, but don't beat the farm on it. Like their neutral zone/trapping Defense, they are solid with tradition.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

]I SECOND THAT 1000 PERCENT

If I wanted to hear people arguing I'd turn on MTV, or watch some crappy reality show...

I know sports are competitive, but c'mon guys? Can't we all just get along?

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

I SECOND THAT 1000 PERCENT

If I wanted to hear people arguing I'd turn on MTV, or watch some crappy reality show...

I know sports are competitive, but c'mon guys? Can't we all just get along?[/b

This is a message board. You can expect to see arguments break out frequently, with varying degrees of civility. That is especially true for one as well-trafficked as this.

Of course, you could find a website called "Super Happy Fun Time" and visit there.

BTW-stop necroing threads. And tone down the sig.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I don't think I'm being impolite, and after you belong to this board for a while (you've got a ways to go still) you start to get tired of threads started by people just looking to break a story, when a little bit of research would easily answer your question or suspision without having to raise everyone's hopes. Now I could have ripped into this guy, or said how these jerseys have been worn for 3 years now as someone else did, but I didn't. I don't like bullying people and I know everyone's entitled to honest mistakes. And I don't appreciate how there's always someone crying out for sympathy, making anyone who calls someone on a mistake out to be a huge jerk when we've all done it at some point.

What we basically have to realize on this board though, is that 1. You're just probably not gonna break a story, and 2. if you've seen it, assume many others on here have seen it as well, and likely already posted about it.

Anyway I'll get off my soapbox now.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived