Final voting: legendary war 1

umlegend

1st "Our Champion" - slight "sharp" edge to the Razor Bowl which should be played on the edge of the new year-dec 31st

with our consolation champion "Heart of America" bowl-which should be played on Valentines day.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Now we come as the War is over and we must crown our champion, the Warlord. What a great competition we had. Thanks to all our combatants.

In our consolation game for third place:

The 3rd seed, Heart of America Bowl takes down our 8th seed, the Salad Bowl 12-5

In our final, it was bloody and rough, and ended with one warrior standing over the carcass of his defeated opponent.

The 2nd seeded Freedom Bowl falls to the Razor Bowl, our 5th seed.

A moment of silence for our fallen warriors (this is the 2nd fall for the Salad Bowl, poor guy).

So, Shiznit is crowned Warlord 1. Great job Shiz! That is a spectacular logo. And in case you didn't know, this is coming from your latest victom as I created the Freedom Bowl. I thought all along that you had a concept that probably wouldn't go down. Luckily, I didn't face you until the finals.

Thanks to jpslapshot, who was kind enough to vote twice in the finals :D ! Each entry in the finals got a vote from JP. However I had to take his first vote only (I almost missed that you posted twice JP, pretty funny, though!).

Any suggestions on the format or rules as far as what would make this contest better are appreciated. I probably won't have a Legendary War II for a few months or until some great idea pops up.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Archived