What the... is this?

Hoopskid

That's funny because I see swingmans in the correct colors (both home and away) being sold in places around here all the time. So I know they make them. Maybe those were just errors that they're trying to unload.

And I always said that green and purple could work if purple was secondary. I guess there's your proof.

Somebody posted this a while ago. They aren't switchin back to purple as a color. That's just an image that came out before everything was set in stone.

Those second ones are replica jerseys, which are low-cost versions of the regular versions. I think all replicas are wide-shouldered.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

LOL!

Its funny because I've worked a bunch of pretty unmentionable jobs in my lifetime. If there was an internet board that kept tabs on all of the mistakes I made I'd probably jump off a cliff. These people must hate us with a passion!

I can see it now:

"Joe Schmo's CVS Products Community"

posted by 'NyQuil Phil':

I was at my local CVS the other day and all of the tampax tampon boxes were the OLD design and not the new one. Didn't these guys get the new shipment? What were they thinking????

:P

Nah, I disagree. Never liked the purple - green with red is a much better choice (so long as we don't see a red alt).

I really never liked the purple either, but on this jersey as an accent I think it works rather well. Oh and I am hoping to avoid the red alt jersey as well. Given our past alt histroy (That crazy green Buckhead jersey and the never used green script uni) I think we may go out and do a complete redesign of the jersey. Just hope it works better than the Buckhead jersey.

Nah, I disagree. Never liked the purple - green with red is a much better choice (so long as we don't see a red alt).

I really never liked the purple either, but on this jersey as an accent I think it works rather well. Oh and I am hoping to avoid the red alt jersey as well. Given our past alt histroy (That crazy green Buckhead jersey and the never used green script uni) I think we may go out and do a complete redesign of the jersey. Just hope it works better than the Buckhead jersey.

Any buckhead photo? Searching in google I don't find any :cry:

• LMU locked this topic

Archived