Kentuky Soccer concept

Geoff

Kentucky_dark.png

Kentucky_white.png

Dark strip: Worn with white shorts with the UK logo on the left leg above the hem. Blue socks complete the kit.

White strip: worn with blue shorts with the UK logo on the left leg above the hem. White socks with this one.

C&C, por favor.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

heh, I just finished commenting on your Louisville set, may as well give my take on this one too. heh, I like the blue one more than the white, but I think this is better than your Louisville set. the stripes basically make the whole concept...without em, I'd basically copy my take on the U of L set and paste em here...with em, this owns.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As a UK grad, I love to just see ANYTHING UK on this board. But... I am not a fan of the Dark Blue stripes or the silver. I am a purist, I grew up in Lexington and what is wrong with Kentucky Blue and White? Why do we need to add other colors? Now, the templates are cool, just eliminate the Navy and Silver and we have a winner. That Blue and White stripes would be similar to Newcastle, my favorite Premiership team! So I would be down with that.

I believe UK is actually in C-USA or the MAC for soccer. The SEC aint no toe jock conference.

That I did not know. That is interesting.

UK used to be in the M.A.C. for soccer, they now compete in the C-USA. I was happy to see them leave the Mid-Am as they were a notoriously dirty team- fitting they always looked like Chelsea.

fade.gif

I think you left a C-USA patch on the jersey.

These look like your AC Tally jerseys, which are awesome looking.

You caught me. I modified the piping on the white jersey from my FSU/AC Tally jerseys.

I believe UK is actually in C-USA or the MAC for soccer. The SEC aint no toe jock conference.

You're correct, they, along with South Carolina and Florida International, are a affiliate member of C-USA for Men's Soccer. The SEC sponsors Women's Soccer so their Women's team competes in the SEC.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

As a UK grad, I love to just see ANYTHING UK on this board. But... I am not a fan of the Dark Blue stripes or the silver. I am a purist, I grew up in Lexington and what is wrong with Kentucky Blue and White? Why do we need to add other colors? Now, the templates are cool, just eliminate the Navy and Silver and we have a winner. That Blue and White stripes would be similar to Newcastle, my favorite Premiership team! So I would be down with that.

those stripes would actually have a similar effect to the Patriots' 95-99 jerseys, so the "navy" wouldn't look navy at all, it'd just be a more reflective royal. likewise, the "silver" would simply appear as a more reflective white. heh, I always thought Tennessee should do something similar with a checkerboard pattern...a normal orange alternating with a more reflective orange.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived