Chargers New Uniforms

pioneerswin58

Rest assured...if it is regarding any major league sports team, we will have posted a major discussion on it already before the uniform was even unveiled and then have the full uniform posted in there the day they were unveiled. You don't have to worry about it, we've seen these plenty already.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I still say very nice, except... the font. Though it could be worse, and at least it isn't italicized. I think they'd have looked better with a nice traditional bold font.

Perhaps a little more powder blue outlining would balance it better too.

Congratulations, pioneerswin58! You are officialy the 100th person to post a, "Hey, guys! The Chargers have new unis! OMFG!!!!!1" thread.

And you're the 100th person to respond in an inappropriate manner.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

Pretty sure they're in the same spot on both the authentics and replicas. The difference is that fans don't wear shoulder pads or show their entire bicep when wearing a jersey.

i agree with you. would have made sense to put them on the lower part of the sleeve. i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

i agree with you. would have made sense to put them on the lower part of the sleeve. i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The new helmets do not feature side numbers.

32506.jpg

i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The numbers are going to be really small (compared to the throwbacks) on the back of the helmets.

ChargersNewHelmetbcak.gif

I noticed that on the replicas that the bolts are all facing the same way on all the jerseys. I believe the first pictures we saw, the bolts on the powder blue jereseys were reversed. Also, looking at the back view of the helmet, who put those lightning bolt decals on that helmet. They aren't even close to being even.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived