Chargers New Uniforms

pioneerswin58

Rest assured...if it is regarding any major league sports team, we will have posted a major discussion on it already before the uniform was even unveiled and then have the full uniform posted in there the day they were unveiled. You don't have to worry about it, we've seen these plenty already.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I still say very nice, except... the font. Though it could be worse, and at least it isn't italicized. I think they'd have looked better with a nice traditional bold font.

Perhaps a little more powder blue outlining would balance it better too.

Congratulations, pioneerswin58! You are officialy the 100th person to post a, "Hey, guys! The Chargers have new unis! OMFG!!!!!1" thread.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Congratulations, pioneerswin58! You are officialy the 100th person to post a, "Hey, guys! The Chargers have new unis! OMFG!!!!!1" thread.

And you're the 100th person to respond in an inappropriate manner.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think these would look better (ie less cluttery) if the numbers were on the sleeves and not the shoulders

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

Pretty sure they're in the same spot on both the authentics and replicas. The difference is that fans don't wear shoulder pads or show their entire bicep when wearing a jersey.

i was simply mentioning that they are for sale

k my mistake

However the NFL has been selling those online since they debuted.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

i agree with you. would have made sense to put them on the lower part of the sleeve. i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

i agree with you. would have made sense to put them on the lower part of the sleeve. i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The new helmets do not feature side numbers.

32506.jpg

i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The numbers are going to be really small (compared to the throwbacks) on the back of the helmets.

ChargersNewHelmetbcak.gif

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

I noticed that on the replicas that the bolts are all facing the same way on all the jerseys. I believe the first pictures we saw, the bolts on the powder blue jereseys were reversed. Also, looking at the back view of the helmet, who put those lightning bolt decals on that helmet. They aren't even close to being even.

Archived