Chargers New Uniforms

pioneerswin58

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

It's quite simple...look at the photos. The players roll up their jerseys and basically don't have sleeves. If a player actually had a full sleeve, it would look like the replica.

i was simply mentioning that they are for sale

k my mistake

However the NFL has been selling those online since they debuted.

My God man, drop one of your sig elements or shrink them all down. For all our sakes.

Or just turn off sigs altogether. :)

I feel like I'm pretty alone when saying this but I don't think I like them all that much. I really think they should make up their damned minds and either go with powder blue & yellow, or navy & yellow. For some reason having both blues makes them look, I don't know, almost unprofessional. It doesn't seem right to me. Personally, I love the whole design, and would love to see them go with powder blue and gold and drop the navy all together.

I feel like I'm pretty alone when saying this but I don't think I like them all that much. I really think they should make up their damned minds and either go with powder blue & yellow, or navy & yellow. For some reason having both blues makes them look, I don't know, almost unprofessional. It doesn't seem right to me. Personally, I love the whole design, and would love to see them go with powder blue and gold and drop the navy all together.

yeah, I totally agree that the Titans should make up their mind..... whoops I meant to say Chargers.

I think these would look better (ie less cluttery) if the numbers were on the sleeves and not the shoulders

But if they did that, how could you see the Reebok logo on the sleeves during close-ups?

- blame Nike for starting that trend with the Broncos overhaul that did the same thing.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The numbers are going to be really small (compared to the throwbacks) on the back of the helmets.

ChargersNewHelmetbcak.gif

Something about white helmets with that look, looks funny...

(I know...) someone go ahead and tell me I'm the 100th person to say that, and that the discussion board on it was back in January (I don't care!)

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why are the bolts in the same position as last year's model on the replicas, when the design of the new jerseys drops the bolts from the shoulder to the sleeve area? The end result is big, empty sleeves on the replicas.

i agree with you. would have made sense to put them on the lower part of the sleeve. i never saw the new helmets, i know they are white but do they have the numbers on them too? i know the older ones did at a point. but if the numbers on the helmet, man thats over kill.

The new helmets do not feature side numbers.

32506.jpg

WOW! UPGRADE!!!!! The white helmet is awesome, I didnt know they were going to do that!

• LMU locked this topic

Archived