Thad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was 14 when I started the site

21 years young as of today's date

which means i was 15 when i first stumbled upon the lovely place.. before the counter, before anything really... it's been a looooong while...

Yes it has.... i used to update it frequently back then

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

which means i was 15 when i first stumbled upon the lovely place.. before the counter, before anything really... it's been a looooong while...

Yes, i remember the original old NHL logo page... i rember the first redesign, the breaking logo news (first place i saw the Broncos new logo) I had all the goofy screennames too... Crashline8, TomServoJK...

I'd start singing "Memories", but that would just conjure up Barbara Streisand images, and we don't really need that....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

15, turning 16 on feb 6

31 on feb. 4, my wife turned 33 on dec. 10, my daughter turns 8 on may 8, and my son turns 1 on feb. 6, and i'm probably the only person in the history of the world to quote an existentialist in my sig on a sports logo message board.......BLAM! (ouch)

Yes, i remember the original old NHL logo page... i rember the first redesign, the breaking logo news (first place i saw the Broncos new logo) I had all the goofy screennames too... Crashline8, TomServoJK...

I'd start singing "Memories", but that would just conjure up Barbara Streisand images, and we don't really need that....

I didnt know you were TomServoJK  :o

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Happy belated Birthday vicfurth - :)

Where's EZstreet, who old is he, or rather how young.  I remember when I was 15, 16 & 17.  Physically I'm older than most of the group but I feel young-I teach 13-15 year olds so I got to think young.  Does that count for anything? ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived