NHL team sigs, v3.0

Viper

A few months ago I posted my first NHL team sig series. Here is my second series.

Update: I've now completely redesigned my sig template. I've taken down my v2.0 sigs and have put up the v3.0 sigs instead. Scroll down a few posts to see them.

Since the playoffs are now in full swing, I will be posting the v2.0 v3.0 sigs according to their playoff matchups. Once I've finished all the playoff teams, I will do the other teams, probably in their drafting order.

CCSLC signature.png

i think these style sigs are getting a little bland man...not a bad idea, but it seems as if you've taken this same layout and beat it to death*...like i said not a bad idea, but i think a fresh look is in order

*-denotes understatement

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

i think these style sigs are getting a little bland man...not a bad idea, but it seems as if you've taken this same layout and beat it to death*...like i said not a bad idea, but i think a fresh look is in order

*-denotes understatement

Well, I am trying to keep these sigs small so you can use a bunch of them and not take up a lot of space or bandwidth. The downside of that is that there's only so much you can do in a limited space without the sig getting too cluttered and busy.

CCSLC signature.png

OK, how about this design instead? This is a bit more colorful, and actually smaller in terms of screen space per sig. This design looks more like a hanging banner or a throw rug.

Once again, here are the #8 vs. #1 matchups:

nhlnewyorkislandersso0.pngnhlbuffalohe7.png

nhlcalgaryvn9.pngnhldetroitlg8.png

CCSLC signature.png

I like the simplicity of those. They look good.

One suggestion though: if you center the text for the top and bottom and maybe do away with the NHL logo, or put it somewhere else, that would look really good I think...

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Dude these look very nice. A lot better than your other sigs, IMO. Simple, clean, and effective. Perfect. If I liked hockey I'd use em.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I would left justify all the text (Location , Team Name)

or..

Left justify the location, and center the Name.

Our eyes naturally go from top left to bottom right, having something conflicting this makes it difficult to take in.

But MUUUCH better than your others.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I would left justify all the text (Location , Team Name)

or..

Left justify the location, and center the Name.

Our eyes naturally go from top left to bottom right, having something conflicting this makes it difficult to take in.

But MUUUCH better than your others.

I agree with that, that's about the only flaw. Great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Thanks for your feedback. I won't change the NHL sigs yet, but I will next be doing NFL sigs in the v3.0 style, but change the alignment of the text as some of you have suggested. I'll try to have the NFL set done by the draft.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived