MLB Uncommon Epics World Tour Shirts

Waffles

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Red Sox/Aerosmith one makes sense since Aerosmith is from the area. But A "Metallica" New York Yankees shirt is bull :censored:. Do Metallica with San Francisco, Kiss with Detroit, and so on and so forth.

What is with the Yankees having five different shirts anyways? Bastards.

The Red Sox/Aerosmith one makes sense since Aerosmith is from the area. But A "Metallica" New York Yankees shirt is bull :censored:. Do Metallica with San Francisco, Kiss with Detroit, and so on and so forth.

Yea, but that sets a dangerous precedent. Would you really wanna see a Liberace Brewers shirt?

Yea, but that sets a dangerous precedent. Would you really wanna see a Liberace Brewers shirt?

Now that you mention it.......Yes.

Kiss with Detroit

KISS originated in NYC. "Detroit Rock City" Tells a story that happens to be in Detroit

...just so you know. thats all

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Red Sox/Aerosmith one makes sense since Aerosmith is from the area. But A "Metallica" New York Yankees shirt is bull :censored:

The Yankees one is MTV, not Metallica.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

What is with the Yankees having five different shirts anyways? Bastards.

That's a nice idea, but what about bands not from US/Canada. There's no team in Britian for the Beatles or no team in Australia for AC/DC. There are probably other bands they used for this that wouldn't have any graphic affiliation with an MLB club, but I'm not old enough to know where most these bands originated.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I say they do a Red Shirt with a Tiger on it, but, instead of normal orange with black stripes, he'd have a candy cane swirl. Ok, itd look horrible. But I wanted a Detroit connection. There are plenty of bands from here, if only I could think of ones with cool logos...

I think some of those shirts look pretty cool. Brewers/Beatles, Dodgers/Doors, Although the front of the shirt is ugly, the Gene Simmons Cub is freaking sweet, the Red Sox/Aerosmith shirt isn't too bad, I like the Yankees/ACDC shirt just because it says "Back in Pinstripes", the Yankees/MTV shirt is the best of the bunch. The rest are pretty bad.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Yes.

LiberaceMB.jpg

You just know there's some "ball in glove" action going on there somewhere...

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

they're trying to go after the fashion angle a bit differently - even breaking into territory that basketball sub-brands like UNDRCRWN and No Mas usually specialize in - in a way no other major league has tried yet. Certainly is an interesting way to market and an interesting area to make merchandise for.

harperdc.gif

Archived