MLB Uncommon Epics World Tour Shirts

Waffles

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should work in Rush with the Bluejays somehow. That would be so totally sweet.

Geddy Lee=Bass God.

My idol as a bassist.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

they need to do a Nirvana Mariners one.

Didn't Pearl Jam used to incorporate an old school M's logo into one of their logos?

And they NEED a Prince/Twins shirt like yesterday.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

they need to do a Nirvana Mariners one.

1991%20-%20Nevermind.jpg

Replace the NIRVANA with SEATTLE, and the NEVERMIND with MARINERS.

You could also replace the dollar with a baseball. But I'm too lazy to mock it up.

I was more thinking replace the baby with a Fan... but a fully clothed fan, that is unless Angelina Jolie is a Seattle Mariners fan. <_<

Wow, I really like these a ton.

Which gives me a reason to voice my complaints about the mlb.com store..

Too expensive? yes.. but that?s not what I'm angry about.

It?s the sizes.

I feel like unless you are a full-grown, regular sized adult (and +...+++++) or a child there are basically no options for apparel at the mlb.com shop, and almost impossible anywhere else. Perhaps for me its specific, I'm nearly 18 but I could never fit into Adult Medium, which is where the bar seems to be set on their adult sizes.. I might as well buy a huge pajama shirt. You could say "They do have a youth section"... believe me, I've looked at the youth section many a time, but the selection, and quality of shirt design seems too drop off.. because.. do little kids really care.. no not really, but its understandable. So I really feel like I have to go out of my way to find my favorite teams apparel.. I doubt that I'm alone on this.

PS: If anyone can point me in the direction of a road grey oakland a's jersey in a youth size xl, that would be much appreciated.

Too expensive? yes.. but that?s not what I'm angry about.

It?s the sizes.

I feel like unless you are a full-grown, regular sized adult (and +...+++++) or a child there are basically no options for apparel at the mlb.com shop, and almost impossible anywhere else. Perhaps for me its specific, I'm nearly 18 but I could never fit into Adult Medium, which is where the bar seems to be set on their adult sizes.. I might as well buy a huge pajama shirt. You could say "They do have a youth section"... believe me, I've looked at the youth section many a time, but the selection, and quality of shirt design seems too drop off.. because.. do little kids really care.. no not really, but its understandable. So I really feel like I have to go out of my way to find my favorite teams apparel.. I doubt that I'm alone on this.

PS: If anyone can point me in the direction of a road grey oakland a's jersey in a youth size xl, that would be much appreciated.

If you don't mind my asking, what's your chest size? What size are you looking for?

And FWIW, the site specifically says that these shirts run small, so maybe a medium would work for you.

Too expensive? yes.. but that's not what I'm angry about.

It's the sizes.

If you don't mind my asking, what's your chest size? What size are you looking for?

And FWIW, the site specifically says that these shirts run small, so maybe a medium would work for you.

Not to be extremly inmature.. but "chest size" made me laugh. I'm not really sure what my size is, but i generally wear XS Adult if its an option.. plus just as a personal preference I like my t-shirts well fitted.

And I agree they do run sortof small, when I'm at the mariners team store i sometimes try on the mediums (which tends to be the smallest size there for adults) and they are just too big for my personal liking..

I would like to know if anyone is in the same boat as I am?

They should make a Blue Jays one with a big naked blue jay holding his hands up in front of a big red star.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It's in the catalog, you know. I believe the price was . . . .

wait for it . . . . .

$21.12.

It's been a little while, but I remember being stuck between kids and adult sizes.

I don't know what to say that won't sound patronizing.

I too have lamented the move towards drapery in mens clothing, but I don't know that there's much they really can or should do about teenagers. You're in that gray area.

It's the sizes.

Not to be extremly inmature.. but "chest size" made me laugh. I'm not really sure what my size is, but i generally wear XS Adult if its an option.. plus just as a personal preference I like my t-shirts well fitted.

And I agree they do run sortof small, when I'm at the mariners team store i sometimes try on the mediums (which tends to be the smallest size there for adults) and they are just too big for my personal liking..

Be glad you can still find "fashionable" clothes in your size. IE...mall stores. Try to find a XXL in one of those. Good luck. If you do find one, its most likely sized as most stores XL's.

And the alternative? Big&Tall stores. Have you ever walked into a big and tall store? Mine as well shop at wal-mart because the clothese look cheap.

If I start giving you half my food, maybe we both can get into easily attainable sizes. :)

It's the sizes.

Is there some standard as to what the sizes are? I was accustomed to wearing medium sized shirts, but it seems like, in some cases, "medium" as grown in recent years. Maybe I'm just frustrated about the inconsistencies. What really bothers me is finding the right pair of pants. I'm a 30" waist, and trying to find anything that as a 30" waist is like finding a needle in a haystack... :wacko:

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived