25 Signs You Might Be A Hardcore Designer

paynomind

I thought it was only me... I didn't even realize I did half of this stuff until you made me think about it..... now I am paranoid and will over analyze every quirk I have.... Thanks guys.

Funny thing... the other day I commented to one of my designers that I can study the new KFC soda cups for literally 15 minutes and find it 15 minutes worth wasting just appreciating a good amount of trapping or overprint.... as well as the design. Then I realized I do that ALL the time when I am out... grocery store aisles become portfolio reviews for me. "I like your use of typography here..." "Great choice of color there..."

I thought it was only me... I didn't even realize I did half of this stuff until you made me think about it..... now I am paranoid and will over analyze every quirk I have.... Thanks guys.

Funny thing... the other day I commented to one of my designers that I can study the new KFC soda cups for literally 15 minutes and find it 15 minutes worth wasting just appreciating a good amount of trapping or overprint.... as well as the design. Then I realized I do that ALL the time when I am out... grocery store aisles become portfolio reviews for me. "I like your use of typography here..." "Great choice of color there..."

Don't get me started on bad trapping!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I instantly thought to do an Apple-Z (Control-Z for you PC people) when I was doing a hand rendering the other day. But of course instead of just pressing that I had to start over.

Damn.

Archived