Yankees in Trouble

NJTank

With Chein Mein-Wang already on the DL

Today the Yanks put Carl Pavano who is always on the DL, and Mike Mussina on the DL.

This means their current starting 5 is

Andy Pettitte

Darrell Rasner

Kei Igawa

Chase Wright

???

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

This means their current starting 5 is

Andy Pettitte

Darrell Rasner

Kei Igawa

Chase Wright

???

Wow... That's the kind of rotation you'd expect from a Triple-A team or the Kansas City Royals. I mean, Chase Wright? Is he Phoenix Wright's brother or something? It maybe two week into the season, but the panic button is starting to get pressed very hard in Yankee land.

Well the Phillies are trying like crazy to unload John Lieber. He had success with the NYY before, so maybe they'll have interest now. I'm not sure if they have any relievers to offer though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well the Phillies are trying like crazy to unload John Lieber. He had success with the NYY before, so maybe they'll have interest now. I'm not sure if they have any relievers to offer though.

Would a Phillies pitcher be willing to be traded to the Yankees? (referring to Cory Lidle :blink: )

I saw, I came, I left.

Just counting the minutes until they buy their way out of this jam.

Ditto. Like Tank said, Roger Clemens is probably getting calls every other minute right now, and Steinbrenner's got his eye on probably every good pitcher in the MLB figuring everybody's got a price.

Not that I'm sad or anything (as a Red Sox fan), but didn't the Yanks start 0-5 the last time they won the Series?

It's April 16. Way too early to panic.

Unless you haven't done your taxes yet.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Not that I'm sad or anything (as a Red Sox fan), but didn't the Yanks start 0-5 the last time they won the Series?

Yeah but that starting five is real bad, unless they fix it or get healthy fast not even they can overcome it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah but that starting five is real bad, unless they fix it or get healthy fast not even they can overcome it.

With that lineup? Yes they can.

Archived