Austin Ramblers

kewp80

Lookin' good man. I saw them posted on the IHL site for the upcoming season 2007-2008.

I really like the primary logo and the alt's look good also. I like the whole overall concept.

Hope to see both of us in the IHL soon. )

The word mark seems out of place with the logowork and name.

The logo, the old cowboy, the rope, and then a futuristic text...

I'd definitely retry it with an old western font, because I think it would make everything look about 100 times better.

I like the colors used, except the backs of the dark jerseys desperately need some white to make the numbers pop more, and you should include more grey since it's so heavily used in the logo.

Overall, I think it's a solid set, Orange always gets you a few points with me...

Unlike the current Sabres' in this set, it's the white shirt that doesn't really inspires me... not sure why.

I definitley prefer teh ALT logo, despite the fact that it reminds me of (a better version) of the Houston Rockets.

I have to agree about the differnce of "tone" between, modern nd old western feel...

I may also switch logos as far as which one is primary, and ALT.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The word mark seems out of place with the logowork and name.

The logo, the old cowboy, the rope, and then a futuristic text...

I'd definitely retry it with an old western font, because I think it would make everything look about 100 times better.

I like the colors used, except the backs of the dark jerseys desperately need some white to make the numbers pop more, and you should include more grey since it's so heavily used in the logo.

Yeah the wordmark was just something I added at the last minute, I'll go back a rework it and the uniforms when I get back home today. Thanks for the C&C!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

are you sure you meant ramblers?

all the ropes and cowboy refrences suggest 'wranglers' to me.

where i come from, ramblers are middle class, middle aged, country folk who walk around

the countryside in groups and are often found campaigning for better access to old bridle paths and byways.

clothing lable aside, wranglers seems a little more apt to me.

Archived